Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 10-04-2009, 10:55 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I kinda doubt the Boy was Gator hunting! Most likely he was fishing and not expecting to catch a Gator!
Old 10-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Ok, for one, it wasn't in the yard or the living room.
They had to bait it, so it doesn't sound like it was in the house lol

It sickens me when people move into wild animal territory then kill animals because THEY moved into that animals area.
DONT MOVE THERE.

With your thoughts we might as well wipe out all dangerous animals,
everywhere.
Or, look at a place like Alaska, where Moose / Bear have more rights than animals and live very close in with towns / cities / people and they have a very low attack rate because people there actually respect animals.
I agree with you. It's like people where I live that clear cut woods, put up a McMansion and plant rose bushes etc. and bitch and moan when deer and other wild animals eat their roses on what was once pristine woodland housing many varieties of wildlife.

My lawn is meadowish and I kept the woods around it. I have deer, fox, possum, skunk, snakes, lizards, frogs, bats and an occasional bear in the area. I have even seen a few coyotes on my way to work in the early morning. I feel honored when they venture onto the property and use it as a source of food, shade, and comfort. All animals are welcome in my yard. If I find a poisonous snake here, I'll move it and let it continue to live. Heck, I even let the ginormous spiders live in the bushes next to my front door. I watch them grow from spiderlings to full sized monsters. They all have a right to live as long as they stay out of my bedding and clothes.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
You must have been looking in the mirror when you typed out that statement.
I've watched Mac type and I guarantee you he was looking directly at the keyboard.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I've watched Mac type and I guarantee you he was looking directly at the keyboard.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:08 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
I agree with you. It's like people where I live that clear cut woods, put up a McMansion and plant rose bushes etc. and bitch and moan when deer and other wild animals eat their roses on what was once pristine woodland housing many varieties of wildlife.

My lawn is meadowish and I kept the woods around it. I have deer, fox, possum, skunk, snakes, lizards, frogs, bats and an occasional bear in the area. I have even seen a few coyotes on my way to work in the early morning. I feel honored when they venture onto the property and use it as a source of food, shade, and comfort. All animals are welcome in my yard. If I find a poisonous snake here, I'll move it and let it continue to live. Heck, I even let the ginormous spiders live in the bushes next to my front door. I watch them grow from spiderlings to full sized monsters. They all have a right to live as long as they stay out of my bedding and clothes.
Yeah, it just seems silly.
Alaska is my great example because people live in complete harmony will a LOT of dangerous animals.
Moose kill more people than bears hands down in the world.

If you respect an animal and act accordingly, you'll be fine.
and props to you for doing so
Old 10-05-2009, 01:13 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck. Don't quit your day job.
You're no fun this time
Old 10-05-2009, 01:35 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
You're no fun this time
I do sometimes have off moments. Would it have been better if I had given you a noogie?
Old 10-05-2009, 01:48 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
I do sometimes have off moments. Would it have been better if I had given you a noogie?
Nah, nothing fun about a real noogie or an e-noggie.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
He's not being harsh just plain speaking. Mac, just find a way to get the animal to pull the trigger and kill itself and Buzzard will just think how courageous it was and you can still get the meat.

It's obvious that you have difficullty thinking on your own. Go back to reading your book so it can tell you how to think.

By the way, Chuck, loved your post in the "suicide" thread. I felt you pretty much had Buzzard's number with that.

Sometimes you have to think in order to understand things. Don't stress yourself too hard, wouldn't want you hurt yourself.
Come on now brother... that's not necessary.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:14 AM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
With your thoughts we might as well wipe out all dangerous animals,
everywhere.
yeah, and another to mention, using that logic, is that if we were to wipe out all the dangerous animals everywhere... human beings would be the first to go. we are by far and away the most dangerous animals that live on this planet.

seriously, this planet is big enough for all of us. let the bears and jaguars and alligators have their own place!