Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-04-2009, 05:20 AM
3dlee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default UFC 107: Memphis Whos Coming with me?

just found out that my girlfriend (the most amazing woman ive ever met, i love you, baby!) is going to buy us tickets for UFC 107 for part of my Christmas gift. any of you awesome forumers going? how bout mr. hughes himself? well, i went to ufn 18 and found out which hotel the fighters were staying and got all kinds of pics and autographs. is this normally posted online or will i need to do some hunting to find out which hotel to stay at the night before and of? its not till december so my midsouth forum buddies, lets save up, meet up and watch BJ defend his belt and Frank Mir choke out Cheick Congo!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dlee View Post
just found out that my girlfriend (the most amazing woman ive ever met, i love you, baby!) is going to buy us tickets for UFC 107 for part of my Christmas gift. any of you awesome forumers going? how bout mr. hughes himself? well, i went to ufn 18 and found out which hotel the fighters were staying and got all kinds of pics and autographs. is this normally posted online or will i need to do some hunting to find out which hotel to stay at the night before and of? its not till december so my midsouth forum buddies, lets save up, meet up and watch BJ defend his belt and Frank Mir choke out Cheick Congo!!!
That's a possibility..... Probably the closest the UFC will get to me in a while so I might just do that.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-16-2009, 06:15 PM
3dlee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Lets do it, Chuck. Imma find the hotel the fighters are staying at and stay there the night before and of. Its gonna be a great card. Imma get seats on the 28th. If you get tickets, lemme know. We'll have MHF meet up. Anyone else jumping on board to the best MMA card to hit TN? I live about 4 hours north of Memphis at the very tip of TN if anyones gonna travel down I-65 I could probly hook ya up with a midway place to nap. Just hit me up.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-17-2009, 05:40 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

I'd love to man, but I just don't have the scratch.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

I wished someone was going to be there that I really wanted to meet. This is just down the road from me. I can't believe that the Headhunter isn't on the main card. That guy bangs. I always enjoy his fights.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-17-2009, 07:43 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I wished someone was going to be there that I really wanted to meet. This is just down the road from me. I can't believe that the Headhunter isn't on the main card. That guy bangs. I always enjoy his fights.
You don't wanna meet Chuck & 3dlee?

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-17-2009, 08:51 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
You don't wanna meet Chuck & 3dlee?


I meant fighters!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
You don't wanna meet Chuck & 3dlee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I meant fighters!
Seriously Ben!!!! That's what I was just thinking!!!! Keep up that lip Denise and I'll show you a fighter!!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-17-2009, 11:58 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Seriously Ben!!!! That's what I was just thinking!!!! Keep up that lip Denise and I'll show you a fighter!!!!!!!!



you are one of the funniest guys i dont know Chuck ! ! !
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-18-2009, 01:12 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

I am up for it, but those will be pricey tickets!!! I will have to see how it pans out.. but if we get the UFN in VA, I am THERE!!!
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.