Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 10-04-2009, 12:25 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

You are spot on Bonnie.

It's not fair to the other guys in the house...Although, I feel weird talking in present tense when we all know that what we are watching has already happened...lol

Either way, Kimbo has clearly gotten special treatment and even though it's expected, it is a bit ridiculous. The last time I actually cared about TUF was when Hughes coached against Serra and I remember there being a big hubub about Hughes talking about a story from the Bible with his team. There were people who actually believed it was okay to take Bibles away from the fighters. Albeit, we don't care how much booze gets poured into the house, and how much SPIKE turns the sport into a sideshow. Those things don't matter, just entertain us, NOW!

Really, TUF is ultimately BAD for the sport. It served it's purpose as a trojan horse and now it's time to abandon it. In fact, going out on the 10th season would actually be a positive note in the future IMO.

I will admit, I got suckered in to watching this season because of the beef between Rampage and Rashad, but now that I know Jackson is gone, it makes this whole thing hollow. I will probably follow the rest of the season, just because, but my excitement level is definitely WAY down right now.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:42 AM

I'd love to see Matt coach again IF they (Dana and the brothers) were really serious about getting some quality fighters in there who have at least some experience and training already but just needs the chance to get into the BIG show.

I think this season is the worst so far from what we've seen. Of course, Dana does promise us something exciting by Episode 8. So, I guess I'll be watching with you JB.

As for Rampage, I'm of like mind with Matt, I think he's being made promises by people that look good now, but... I just hope if he decides to come back it's not too late for his fighting career, if Dana and the boys let him come back (to the UFC).
Old 10-04-2009, 01:11 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I'd love to see Matt coach again IF they (Dana and the brothers) were really serious about getting some quality fighters in there who have at least some experience and training already but just needs the chance to get into the BIG show.

I think this season is the worst so far from what we've seen. Of course, Dana does promise us something exciting by Episode 8. So, I guess I'll be watching with you JB.

As for Rampage, I'm of like mind with Matt, I think he's being made promises by people that look good now, but... I just hope if he decides to come back it's not too late for his fighting career, if Dana and the boys let him come back (to the UFC).
I have not read or heard Matt's statements on Rampage, so I cannot comment on that. However, I think it's accurate to say that Jackson's movie aspirations are likely bigger than he can realistically achieve.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:17 AM

Matt mentions Rampage in this past week's blog on the front page and in the Matt forum.

Rampage can be really funny, but a little of that can go a long ways. He's kind of getting on my nerves this time around on TUF.

But, don't tell Chuck I said that, he'll think I'm hate'n on Rampage now.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:34 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Matt mentions Rampage in this past week's blog on the front page and in the Matt forum.

Rampage can be really funny, but a little of that can go a long ways. He's kind of getting on my nerves this time around on TUF.

But, don't tell Chuck I said that, he'll think I'm hate'n on Rampage now.
Don't worry about Chuck... he has the STEALERS to worry about!
Old 10-04-2009, 04:14 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake View Post
Don't worry about Chuck... he has the STEALERS to worry about!
Oh no you didn't!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-04-2009, 05:08 AM
Maldonado136

"urijah faber would knock kimbo out"

after kimbo joins tuf

"kimbo could knock roy nelson dead!"
Old 10-04-2009, 05:08 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Where do you 2 see it saying something about bringing Kimbo back???

Bonnie don't let your Kimbo/Dana hate cloud your thinking!! Hate leads to the Dark Side!
Don't listen to him, Bonnie! Come on over!
Old 10-04-2009, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Old 10-04-2009, 05:34 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Denise - Chuck - Bonnie...

A Chuck sandwich..... I can dig it!!!!!!