Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeval
if you are able to watch the fight again it happens at about 3:05 in the second round. Its not a huge blow. Just funny.
I'll watch it as soon as Setanta shows the replay...and I'll let you know my verdict
Old 02-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

lets begin with Johnson...first round, not sure if Luigi was just rearranging his cup or something...but Johnson wondered if he'd scored a low blow, and there was a nice exchange of pleasentries between the pair...the Ref was nowhere to be seen.

unfortunatley Luigi is LESS impressive with his obvious lowblow...Thats TWO in the first round...I'm counting, because I'm about the accidents some of these fighters are having! You'll see an artical about it very shortly from me on MMAHitPit.

Johnson got good revenge though. Quite possibly fight of the night
Old 02-08-2009, 11:35 PM
medic92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeval
I had a laugh during the Danzig/Neer fight. Once when Neer was on the bottom he tried to punch Danzing but actually punched himself in the face.
How is that scored?
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that spotted that. I was laughing too, but didn't consider how it was scored.

Watching the postfight interview, I couldn't help but wonder why a guy whose nickname is "The Dentist" doesn't go see one to get his own teeth fixed...
Old 02-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

What is wrong with Neers left arm?? Why does he keep doing...that! He keeps dropping his left arm...no wonder he's been floored by Danzig in the last mo of the last round...he keeps drawing circles with that arm...its a bum arm methinks.

wouldnt touch gloves start of round two...Neer needs to stop hitting the back of the head when Danzig is in his guard...and id like to know WHAT Josh was muttering in the mo before the submission victory
Old 02-08-2009, 11:42 PM
maxumII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcfan2
ehh, Mac lost to Clay who did the samething to Nate..Lay n Hold on technique(I like clay but its painfull to watch sometimes). He's lost 2 in a row,but I don't think they were lopsided losses,though he needs to win his next fight to stay in the UFC. I was hopin Danzig would put Neers teeth thru his head just did'nt care for Neers attitude..
Rumble looked good as usual I like to see him against a tougher opponant to see what hes got.
Cain looked really good and he very well could be the next big thing.
Joe looked good and it was a very entertaining fight to watch. I like to think this puts him closer to another titleshot...Maybe fight Tyson next or even Clay..
I was referring to Macs attitude on TUF. He thought he was better than everyone. He was an arrogant prick. He's no where near as good as he thinks he is. Was it Kid Rock that said, "it's not cocky if you can back it up"? (or something like that)
Old 02-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

bloody hell, Grice looks like a young Jens Pulver

Grice was out at the end, it was only a split second, but he was absolutely out.

Matt Veach looks..anxious during the post fight interview...he's gonna burst into tears if he aint careful...blessssssss
Old 02-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
What is wrong with Neers left arm?? Why does he keep doing...that! He keeps dropping his left arm...no wonder he's been floored by Danzig in the last mo of the last round...he keeps drawing circles with that arm...its a bum arm methinks.
Your not serious are you?

Quote:
wouldnt touch gloves start of round two...Neer needs to stop hitting the back of the head when Danzig is in his guard...and id like to know WHAT Josh was muttering in the mo before the submission victory
Well.. I was a fan of Neer's until last night. But not touching gloves.. I don't know that I would want to either.. but if someone offered... I guess I wouldn't say no. But We all have to know that a touch of gloves is not needed, not would it be 'illegal" to blast someone when they went for the touch.. not very sportsmanlike.. but not a point deduction..
Old 02-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
1)Your not serious are you?

2) Well.. I was a fan of Neer's until last night. But not touching gloves.. I don't know that I would want to either.. but if someone offered... I guess I wouldn't say no. But We all have to know that a touch of gloves is not needed, not would it be 'illegal" to blast someone when they went for the touch.. not very sportsmanlike.. but not a point deduction..
1) Deadly...didnt you see him?? start of the first round he's making circles with it, as if he's shaking it out or something...then he starts to lower it, and he's not using it so much...might have been just cramp...but it looked like at the start it was causing him an issue...and yes, he has very low hands indeed...mindue dont suppose it matters with his chin! he seems to be perfectly at home just eating punches

2) no its not a low blow...its just bad manners
Old 02-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
1) Deadly...didnt you see him?? start of the first round he's making circles with it, as if he's shaking it out or something...then he starts to lower it, and he's not using it so much...might have been just cramp...but it looked like at the start it was causing him an issue...and yes, he has very low hands indeed...mindue dont suppose it matters with his chin! he seems to be perfectly at home just eating punches

2) no its not a low blow...its just bad manners

I saw him.. it was just poor attempts to distract and incite.. just really lame. Nothing wrong with that arm.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

wish they wouldnt keep talking about Jens during the Lauzon fight

LOL is it me, or did during the rounds someone ask how Lauzon felt and he said "I feel sick"

Feel abit sorry for Jeremy