Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeval
I had a laugh during the Danzig/Neer fight. Once when Neer was on the bottom he tried to punch Danzing but actually punched himself in the face.
How is that scored?

Poor Josh

I get the feeling people dont like him much...I know there was a message on his profile on myspace saying in less then polite terms not to add him...but whats the point in having one if you dont let anyone add you So I ignored his warning, and I've added him anyhow ...hope he accepts
Old 02-08-2009, 04:02 PM
ufcfan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxumII
I hated Mac on the show. His arrogance towards others was annoying. He isn't ready for the big show and it showed last night.
ehh, Mac lost to Clay who did the samething to Nate..Lay n Hold on technique(I like clay but its painfull to watch sometimes). He's lost 2 in a row,but I don't think they were lopsided losses,though he needs to win his next fight to stay in the UFC. I was hopin Danzig would put Neers teeth thru his head just did'nt care for Neers attitude..
Rumble looked good as usual I like to see him against a tougher opponant to see what hes got.
Cain looked really good and he very well could be the next big thing.
Joe looked good and it was a very entertaining fight to watch. I like to think this puts him closer to another titleshot...Maybe fight Tyson next or even Clay..
Old 02-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Krupp

Yeah, Cain is excellent for a fighter with only five fights to his name...I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far from him.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:44 PM
lc87

Veech took a bigger pounding but grice looked to be out cold when he hit the mat then came too enough to put his arms up. I think it wouldn't have mattered. I think it was the begining of the end for grice
Old 02-08-2009, 06:03 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan47
I wish that more of the so-called "undercard" fights could be shown. Of course the tradeoff is that the program could get to be very long. Oh well, it looks like they will be available for download on monday. I am one of those who always gets the DVDs from Amazon when they come out mainly to get the undercards.

How often do fighters come back from two successive UFC losses? I am thinking here mainly about Mac Danzig. That's got to be very tough on an emotional level not too mention the physical letdown.

It did look like the refs were erring on the side of caution. Was this just the particular refs or was there a policy decision made somewhere?

I am sure Mac will be in the UFC still.

Not only was one of his losses a lame decision, but he wasn't getting handled the whole time this fight, I thought his striking looked great.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:05 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Breakfast
Yeah, I picked Neer to win and before the fight, I wanted Neeer to win. But during the fight I started hoping he would get Ko'd because of the way he was acting.
Yeah, He has been hanging out with Nick Diaz
Old 02-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Jeval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn

Poor Josh

I get the feeling people dont like him much...I know there was a message on his profile on myspace saying in less then polite terms not to add him...but whats the point in having one if you dont let anyone add you So I ignored his warning, and I've added him anyhow ...hope he accepts
if you are able to watch the fight again it happens at about 3:05 in the second round. Its not a huge blow. Just funny.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:04 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn

Poor Josh

Did you look at his last login? It was like 10 months ago.
I don't think he will be checking his myspace anytime soon.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

They've delayed the replay of UFN for golf

might not start for another hour yet
Old 02-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Did you look at his last login? It was like 10 months ago.
I don't think he will be checking his myspace anytime soon.
of course I looked at his last login...but that wont stop me trying.