Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 10-03-2009, 05:50 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
The music analogy wasn't the best, I'll give you that one.

Cards and Steelers.. UGH... I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up!!
I know we're hurting with out Troy that's for sure. We could be 2-1 right now if not for a few missed FG's by Jeff so I'm not too worried yet. But losing to the Bungals sure doesn't sit well with me that 's for sure.

What's up with the Cards? I haven't been following them yet this year. Give me the rundown.. you guys going to be all right this year?
The Cards are 1-2 right now, and as usual we have been our own worst enemy. Silly penalties against the 49ers and then two INT's in the red zone against the Colts have killed us. Warner still looks sharp, but the OL has gone completely to crap. One positive note was the game against Jacksonville where Warner broke the league record for completion percentage.

I think we will be okay because our schedule is not as tough as it was last season, but the 49ers look really sharp this year and it's hard for me to believe that a wild card will come out of the NFC west. So who knows, right now it's too early to tell.

Gotta love football!

PS - I changed my mind. They should have put me in there against the Colts! I would have shown Peyton Manning whats up!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:30 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Lets see,For a Million dollars and they pay any and all medical I'd step in the cage with them! Why so much? If I'm gonna get beat up I want big money out of it. And unfortunately using MMA rules I would be way out of my League with any Pro MMA fighter!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:46 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Why did Rashad say he trains at his own home?
I don't know! Maybe it was bad editing or a mistake or joke from Rashad! I didn't even hear that part!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:59 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

Lizards freak me out. Spiders scare me. Going tubing behind a boat scares me. My wife scares me. But being in a fight with those two doesn't.
HAHAHAHAHAHA