Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-30-2009, 10:52 PM
que

Default Wandy on Belfort: "He will shake when he gets in octagon with Silva"

Wanderlei Silva has fought Vitor Belfort and trained with Anderson Silva. Should Anderson and Belfort meet in the next UFC middleweight title fight, Wanderlei has no doubt about the result.

I believe Anderson would destroy Belfort, he said. I think its a very interesting fight. Belfort has good boxing skills and is a good athlete, but everybody knows that he has a weak psychological aspect and I think he will shake when he gets in the Octagon with (Silva).

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/wan...-belfort-20040
Old 10-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Krupp

I'm not sure Belfort will shake, but you know what? I'd rather see Wand fight Vitor again first before Vitor fights Anderson...

Of course, that's not going to happen, but man, what a rematch. I wanna see it. Dana, make it happen.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:30 AM
Maldonado136

the psychological stuff isnt legitimate anymore. how many times will vitor have to finish a fight for people to get over it? also vitor would smash wanderlei imo wand is not the same fighter he used to be and even if he was i still say todays vitor would win because of superior striking technique (contrary to wanderlei's wild swings)