Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 10-01-2009, 11:52 PM
atomdanger

Drug Czar: Gil Kerlikowske -- devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle . Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of drugs.

This guy sucks. I know, because I used to live just outside Seattle.
He did nothing good.

IN fact, while he was in Seattle he got the city sued, for violating protesters civil rights, ordered the police to "not intervene" during the 2001 riots in Seattle, getting the city sued some more, made marijuana a "low priority" in Seattle city limits, his son has a long criminal history of drug possession, distribution, etc... and is on parole for said drug charges.
He is a gun control NUT, and wants to ban all assault rifles, but the funniest part to me is this fella has NO specific experience with drugs, and before being named Drug Czar, was never outspoken about drugs.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:55 PM
atomdanger

Terrorism Czar: John Brennan -- Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military.

He does have a masters degree in government and middle eastern studies.
He was also.....
Chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA)
Interim director, National Counterterrorism Cente
Director, Terrorist Threat Integration Center
Deputy Executive Director, CIA
Old 10-02-2009, 01:06 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Those descriptions don't sound so bad.

It's a JOKE!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 01:07 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Terrorism Czar: John Brennan -- Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military.

He does have a masters degree in government and middle eastern studies.
He was also.....
Chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA)
Interim director, National Counterterrorism Cente
Director, Terrorist Threat Integration Center
Deputy Executive Director, CIA
Sounds just like our President.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by internationalharvester View Post
QFT
Thank goodness laws were passed so Bush couldn't serve a 3rd term. I believe he would have damaged the country even more. Remember, he also did bailouts once so why kid ourselves, he probably would have done even more.

It will/would take a lot of time for Obama or or anyone else to undo the damage done by Bush and his administration.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Drug Czar: Gil Kerlikowske -- devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle . Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of drugs.

This guy sucks. I know, because I used to live just outside Seattle.
He did nothing good.

IN fact, while he was in Seattle he got the city sued, for violating protesters civil rights, ordered the police to "not intervene" during the 2001 riots in Seattle, getting the city sued some more, made marijuana a "low priority" in Seattle city limits, his son has a long criminal history of drug possession, distribution, etc... and is on parole for said drug charges.
He is a gun control NUT, and wants to ban all assault rifles, but the funniest part to me is this fella has NO specific experience with drugs, and before being named Drug Czar, was never outspoken about drugs.
I also support the legalization of drugs. Do you support banning alcohol and tobacco? Making marijuana a low priority was a good thing. Why waste resources and manpower on that?
Old 10-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
It will/would take a lot of time for Obama or or anyone else to undo the damage done by Bush and his administration.
But it will take generations for America to recover from Obama's first 9 months in office. The scary thing is that we still have over 3 years left.

Seriously though, you are truly brainwashed if you believe that all the problems that Obama inherited are solely the fault of the George W. Bush administration.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:37 AM

The list doesn't mention the "Safe Schools Czar" who, when he was a teacher in the late 80's, neglected to report a case of homosexual child statutory rape. Way to keep our schools safe, Mr. Jennings! Perhaps he can have the adult homosexuals cruise for teenage boys in the school bathrooms rather than having to resort to the bus station bathrooms. As long as condoms are dispensed, it is alright in the liberal world view. Good pick, Obama!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...teen-sex-case/

Quote:
President Obama's "safe schools czar," under fire from critics who say he's unfit for his job, acknowledged Wednesday that he "should have handled [the] situation differently" years ago when he was a schoolteacher and didn't report that a 15-year-old boy told him that he was having sex with an older man.

Kevin Jennings, the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, was teaching high school in Concord, Mass., in 1988 when the boy, a sophomore, confessed an involvement with a man he had met in a bus station bathroom in Boston. Jennings has written that he told the boy, "I hope you knew to use a condom."

In a statement issued Wednesday, Jennings said: "Twenty one years later I can see how I should have handled this situation differently. I should have asked for more information and consulted legal or medical authorities."
Old 10-02-2009, 02:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
The list doesn't mention the "Safe Schools Czar" who, when he was a teacher in the late 80's, neglected to report a case of homosexual child statutory rape. Way to keep our schools safe, Mr. Jennings! Perhaps he can have the adult homosexuals cruise for teenage boys in the school bathrooms rather than having to resort to the bus station bathrooms. As long as condoms are dispensed, it is alright in the liberal world view. Good pick, Obama!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...teen-sex-case/

Quote:
"Twenty one years later I can see how I should have handled this situation differently."
He tells a 15-year-old boy, who has just had sex with some random man in a public bathroom, "I hope you knew to use a condom." And it takes him 21 years to realize that he should have handled the situation differently?

Now he's in charge of public school safety?
Old 10-02-2009, 02:55 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
But it will take generations for America to recover from Obama's first 9 months in office. The scary thing is that we still have over 3 years left.

Seriously though, you are truly brainwashed if you believe that all the problems that Obama inherited are solely the fault of the George W. Bush administration.
And you are seriously brainwashed if you think Bush left office with our country in a promising position.

Maybe if Bush had left the country in a financially sound position, Obama wouldn't have had to spend to undo the damage cause by Bush and his cronies. Nowhere have I said that I thought all of the problems which Obama is facing are the fault of Bush.

Have another glass of the Bush kool-aid, you drank the last pitcher down in one gulp. Careful when you burp, don't want to get any of that on your shirt.