Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Administrator

What does AKA stand for anyway? Given the actions of Swick, Koscheck and Fitch, I can only guess it means Asinine Kindergartner Academy.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:59 PM
County Mike

I would like to take this opportunity to call out Matt Hughes. I would like to fight Matt at the next UFC event. If this fight does not take place, it's apparent that Matt is ducking me and I should be given an immediate shot at the title instead.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
What does AKA stand for anyway? Given the actions of Swick, Koscheck and Fitch, I can only guess it means Asinine Kindergartner Academy.
That sounds about right

[
Old 09-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Preach

I would like to Call out both Hughes brothers in a triple threat match
Old 09-29-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach View Post
I would like to Call out both Hughes brothers in a triple threat match
who's going to be the 3rd threat?

[
Old 09-29-2009, 05:21 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
Not meaning to stir up a Hornets nest here but unless he's moving to 185 surely Matt has everything to gain by beating one, two or all of these guys. They're all in the top 10 and Matt probably needs a win or two to get a title shot. If you're not going after the title, what is the point?
so what is the point of calling out matt? i mean, i guess swick shouldn't bother calling out gsp, since he beat both of his team mates .... but why call out matt??? they should be fighting each other ... i hope dana puts a fight together between kos and fitch with the winner getting swick .. than we'll see how much these losers talke ...
Old 09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Crisco

Who exactly are we saying Matt should fight then? Those guys are near the top of the division...

I'm a little confused as to who we all think would be a good fight for Matt at this time .
Old 09-29-2009, 06:26 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Who exactly are we saying Matt should fight then? Those guys are near the top of the division...

I'm a little confused as to who we all think would be a good fight for Matt at this time .
it doesn't matter who matt fights imo, anyone of these guys are saying they would fight him .. they are trying to make it look like matt is ducking them ... but i remember jon fitch was offered the fight when serra pulled out, and he said he didn't have enough time to train .. so i don't know where he gets off saying matt doesn't want to fight him ..... these guys think they are bad ass, but in reality, if they were, they would be doing anything, including fighting each other to get the belt ... but they know they can't beat the champ, so start talking crap about the former champ who isn't even under contract right now as far as i know ... they should be careful, because they just might get what they wish for ...
Old 09-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Maldonado136

i think its great that these guys are calling hughes out. theyre near the top of the division and all those guys are good fights for matt. obviously its convenient that they are calling him out now and they are probably underestimating him. these are matchups that are definitely interesting and to be honest i cant think of anyone else that hughes should fight anyway. these would be awesome matchups.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:02 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
i think its great that these guys are calling hughes out. theyre near the top of the division and all those guys are good fights for matt. obviously its convenient that they are calling him out now and they are probably underestimating him. these are matchups that are definitely interesting and to be honest i cant think of anyone else that hughes should fight anyway. these would be awesome matchups.
i don't disagree, but the way they are saying it makes it look like matt is ducking them ... what i am saying, is that if they think they are champ material, should they not be calling out GSP? or if they think that matt is ranked below them, should they not be fighting each other?

my point is that, these guys say they are fighters and want the title, but we have fitch turning down a shot, kos getting ko'd by a guy who can't punch and swick coming down from MW and still struggling with WW"s ...