Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-25-2009, 06:27 PM
adamt adamt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,511
Default

Why doesn't Obama pray?
























It's impossible to read the teleprompter with your eyes closed.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-25-2009, 08:10 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Public School definitely has NO business doing that type of stuff! Our officials should not be deified or worshiped!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

kids can sing songs about obama but they arent allowed to sing christmas carols anymore. hmm
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-26-2009, 12:36 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
this reminds me of that scene in the documentary Jesus Camp where little children at church are praying to a life-size cardboard cutout of george W. bush and then singing a song about him in unison. and some of the children were crying while they did it. now THAT was scary.
Que- That was edited to make it appear that way on film. It was nto like that at all. I know the people who were filmed there in Missouri. This was a liberal documentary setting out to make Christians look bad. They were praying for Bush which we are commanded to do in scripture. We as believers are suppose to pray for our leaders even the ones we do not like.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-26-2009, 12:38 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
Why doesn't Obama pray?
























It's impossible to read the teleprompter with your eyes closed.
THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE Also Obama who claims to be Christian has only went to church once since in office on Easter. He also is the first president to ignore the National Day of Prayer. Wow Some Christian.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-26-2009, 05:43 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Que- That was edited to make it appear that way on film. It was nto like that at all. I know the people who were filmed there in Missouri. This was a liberal documentary setting out to make Christians look bad. They were praying for Bush which we are commanded to do in scripture. We as believers are suppose to pray for our leaders even the ones we do not like.
The few parts of that show that I saw were scary. I'd like to see the whole thing.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-26-2009, 08:28 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
kids can sing songs about obama but they arent allowed to sing christmas carols anymore. hmm
Good point! O'Rielly had an intresting segment about this!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
kids can sing songs about obama but they arent allowed to sing christmas carols anymore. hmm
Kids were also allowed to sing songs with Bush's name in it during an Easter celebration.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2006/0...uths-of-babes/

Didn't hear much whining about that now did we?

Last edited by Buzzard; 09-27-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Messed up URL
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-27-2009, 07:21 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Kids were also allowed to sing songs with Bush's name in it during an Easter celebration.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2006/0...uths-of-babes/

Didn't hear much whining about that now did we?
First I've heard of it!

Where does it say they done this at a School? Was this required? If it was at a School and or required I am most definitely against it!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-27-2009, 04:36 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Buzzard Last I checked a blog is not exactly the most accurate of sources. Even if it were true I think the fact is nne of this needs to be in the schools.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.