Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 09-26-2009, 01:35 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I had a fungus grow between my toes ones.. that would be more welcome again than finding myself liking Rashad...

Could it happen?? sure.. I guess... but nothing I have seen out of him makes me think he will be change
Old 09-26-2009, 05:59 AM

Rashad and his smack and antics in the ring may not be everyone's Cup of tea but its one of his strategies to win, whether it motivation, mental or just to get at the opponent, its a fight and you gotta do what you gotta do.

I like the man and again the way he handled the loss to Machida was awesome, and i loved him for that. And no one can knock him for not taking it how he gives it.

No disrespect to Forrest but he will gladly celebrate when he wins a fight so he has to try to learn to take the defeat the same way. Even though I sympathise on how hard those losses hit him.

And besides Rashad was man enough to admit he was wrong about Hughes, and listened to him and won the day, and since then I liked the guy, especially as he busted up HW!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post
Rashad and his smack and antics in the ring may not be everyone's Cup of tea but its one of his strategies to win, whether it motivation, mental or just to get at the opponent, its a fight and you gotta do what you gotta do.

I like the man and again the way he handled the loss to Machida was awesome, and i loved him for that. And no one can knock him for not taking it how he gives it.

No disrespect to Forrest but he will gladly celebrate when he wins a fight so he has to try to learn to take the defeat the same way. Even though I sympathise on how hard those losses hit him.

And besides Rashad was man enough to admit he was wrong about Hughes, and listened to him and won the day, and since then I liked the guy, especially as he busted up HW!
I saw him speaking of this too on a recent reairing of season 2 of TUF--showed respect for Matt. I don't care for antics in the cage from him or others who do it, but I like his manner on this TUF and when he spoke of Matt.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:31 PM
MMeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I saw him speaking of this too on a recent reairing of season 2 of TUF--showed respect for Matt. I don't care for antics in the cage from him or others who do it, but I like his manner on this TUF and when he spoke of Matt.
That's my point of view as well. He seems to be a completely different person outside of the cage, much like a lot of other fighters. I really like how he coaches/motivates his team as well, echoing what others have said TUF is the biggest opportunity most of these guys will ever receive professionally, and it's nice to see coaches who take it seriously and really try to get the best out of their guys.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Hughes fanboy

I never had any problem with Rashad. I didn't get why what he did was a big deal

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 09-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
I never had any problem with Rashad. I didn't get why what he did was a big deal
i dont get it either. people act like he committed murder.