Stump Rules!

Or she could have sold the unwanted ones and make plenty of money for shopping

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 09-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Or she could have sold the unwanted ones and make plenty of money for shopping

on a serious note though , you know how rare it is to have triplets without fertility drugs. she was so blessed...she didn't even see it.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Stump Rules!

And she is going to have a heck of a time one day when she does.If you think about it...she's seriously messed up.It's sad really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post

on a serious note though , you know how rare it is to have triplets without fertility drugs. she was so blessed...she didn't even see it.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 09-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Chris Wescott

Default No No No NO!

I am a strong man, but when it comes to this...when it comes to the vicious cold blooded murder of unborn human beings, it hits me right in the heart and brings me to tears.

These 'people' are killing God's greatest gift to them. Do they have no idea? The ability to create life? Do they not know that this is a blessing and a gift given to them directly from God?

And to think than anyone would even imagine to kill this living, defenseless, utterly innocent baby growing inside their own life giving womb their body was meant to produce?

I don't care about their petty arguments and rationalizations of convenience or how it will change their lives or how it was unplanned. Are they welcomed to kill their elementary school children because they lack the time to drive them to soccer practice?

Someone please help me to understand why these killers should not be prosecuted with first degree pre-meditated murder. Where is God's justice. God is weeping with me.

How about this, the consequence of having an abortion is being convicted of first degree murder then sterilized so they can't kill again. Pure, simple, takes care of the problem and sets the right example.

Am I too hard core on this?

-Chris
Old 09-22-2009, 06:05 PM
Chris Wescott

I want and need to do something about this. May as well put my passion to good practical use.

Please email me at wescottc@live.com if you have any recommendations.

-Chris
Old 09-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wescott View Post
I am a strong man, but when it comes to this...when it comes to the vicious cold blooded murder of unborn human beings, it hits me right in the heart and brings me to tears.

These 'people' are killing God's greatest gift to them. Do they have no idea? The ability to create life? Do they not know that this is a blessing and a gift given to them directly from God?

And to think than anyone would even imagine to kill this living, defenseless, utterly innocent baby growing inside their own life giving womb their body was meant to produce?

I don't care about their petty arguments and rationalizations of convenience or how it will change their lives or how it was unplanned. Are they welcomed to kill their elementary school children because they lack the time to drive them to soccer practice?

Someone please help me to understand why these killers should not be prosecuted with first degree pre-meditated murder. Where is God's justice. God is weeping with me.

How about this, the consequence of having an abortion is being convicted of first degree murder then sterilized so they can't kill again. Pure, simple, takes care of the problem and sets the right example.

Am I too hard core on this?

-Chris
I agree 100% Chris

It just makes me sick to my stomach and see blinding rage all at the same time . I dont see how anyone can be sooooooo cold .

I would normally say these people need to be shot . But if you think about it , they are already dead . The lives they lead are nothing more than materialistic shells of existance. They are not living or enjoying what makes life so great , they are killing it , i cannot see anything in these peoples lives that would make it worth living .

All i got to say is they should make a request for thier funeral , Better ask the undertaker to dress them in something light and leave the sweaters in the closet , dont think theyll be needing them.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Rev

Thats strange, I dont see any of the liberals posting on this subject. hmm.
This is a topic that gets me so angry that I want to just beat someone down with no mercy. I could honestly slap a woman over this.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Rev

Now come with it. Ask how I could be like this and be a preacher. Question my calling.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:55 PM
County Mike

I'd never hit a woman.

But I'll shake a bitch.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:30 AM
que

i don't get it, the article isn't very clear. did she self abort her babies by taking pills?

in one part of the article she says she doesn't want to have abortion and then in another part she says she did it on purpose. wtf? is she schizophrenic?