Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 02-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Only one guy in particular stands out to me. There's this douche at school who, at one time or another, has attempted the Chris Leben pink hair, the Arlovski beard, or the Big Tim sideburns/goatee. He also tried to tackle my buddy Alex in the weight room when Alex mentioned he had taken an intro BJJ class. This same guy has had his arm broken in BJJ class twice because he was too proud to tap. After 4 years of "full time training, 6hrs a day, bro", he's just now getting his blue belt.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Josh

I was talking to someone about the sports our kids played and I told them that my kids train in MMA. They asked what it was and a guy answered that it was a sport for people with anger issues. I felt like using his head to give the wall a couple extra windows but I didn't want to prove him right. What a penis though. My kids are 8 and 9. They don't have anger issues, they have fun.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:51 AM
Hughes_GOAT

i always laugh when i hear someone call it "Ultimate Fighting"
Old 02-07-2009, 03:54 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i always laugh when i hear someone call it "Ultimate Fighting"
I'd laugh, except for the fact that I usually hear it from 18-19yr old girls that are over my apartment because my roommate thinks that robbing the cradle is the best way to find love.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
I'd laugh, except for the fact that I usually hear it from 18-19yr old girls that are over my apartment because my roommate thinks that robbing the cradle is the best way to find love.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Jason 16

Ive been doing bjj and jkd along with mma classes for about 8 months and some dumb a$$ kids come up to me and say O I heard you do Ufc well my responce to that the first 100 or so time is no I Do bjj and JKD and they kinda give me this look now all I do when some one that says that to me that I realy dont care about hurting there feelings I just call them an idiot right out and keep walking.

and now some of the same idiot for some damm reason feel like they have to act tough around me and some of them chalenged me to fight them(THESE kids are HUGE STONERS(at least most)). Iam like what the hell did I do to get this crap. the best idea I could come up with was to give them the gyms card and tell them show up and get your shot ...... no one showed up hummm.. not realy supriseing
Old 02-07-2009, 05:48 AM
matthughesfan21

it's not as bad as some of you have said...but here at school, leading up to the Kimbo, Petruzelli fight, I had some peopl asking me who I would take in a kimbo vs. Couture, and Kimbo vs. Lesnar fight...I very strongly expressed my opinions on the subject(kimbo is a joke and would get sent back to the streets fighting bar room bums), but then some would say "are you sure? Kimbo is a bada$$, I wouldn't doubt him man!" I just had to walk away
Old 02-07-2009, 05:51 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
how old is your roommate?
Old 02-07-2009, 05:53 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
it's not as bad as some of you have said...but here at school, leading up to the Kimbo, Petruzelli fight, I had some peopl asking me who I would take in a kimbo vs. Couture, and Kimbo vs. Lesnar fight...I very strongly expressed my opinions on the subject(kimbo is a joke and would get sent back to the streets fighting bar room bums), but then some would say "are you sure? Kimbo is a bada$$, I wouldn't doubt him man!" I just had to walk away
that all you can do you cant fix stupid
Old 02-07-2009, 05:54 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
that all you can do you cant fix stupid