Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-22-2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Lee 2 View Post
Mac ole buddy. It's against the law to boo Jesus in Texas where there are more churches than Walmarts and McDonalds combined. You bad mouth Jesus down here and Stitch can't even fix whats gonna happen. LOL
Ha ha was going to say a similar thing, You won't get away with booing jesus in Texas!!!!!

I don't recall any booing but if there was it would have been for Franklin losing.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:51 PM
TDPARKASH

"unless they were muslims or something"- FYI: you don't need to make that statement to get your point across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
really? why would they boo him for saying that?

unless they were muslims or something, or more likely yet, militant athiests?

maybe they were just po'd that he beat Rich...beating Rich makes American's
Old 09-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Shane Lee 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDPARKASH View Post
"unless they were muslims or something"- FYI: you don't need to make that statement to get your point across.
Do Muslims love Jesus? Just askin?
Old 09-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDPARKASH View Post
I'm not sure what Vitor said...maybe he said "I want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ"? Would that not offend muslims? I dunno.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 09-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Shane Lee 2

I mean I'm just saying I don't like Buhda, Allah (And where does he get off saying he has 72 virgins to give everybody BS), That funny looking woman with all the arms, or cows well unless they are in steak form..........

So I would probably boo and laugh if someone yelled out I love buhda he is here to save us all or some other thing I didn't like.

Although those little statues would make a good cookie jar with all that room in his belly.

I ain't hating on the poeple that do believe in funny looking women with a bunch of arms being there god or Hindu's believing the world rests on the back of an elephant standing on the back of a turtle. I would buy anyone of them a bible and a coke and be thier friend but I would give them heck about the earth, elephant, and turtle thing. Or the thing in the Koran where it says a man walked so far he actually walked to the place where the sun sunk into a mud pit. Now that's funny!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:48 PM
TDPARKASH

This is not worth me getting into a conversation about this with you. I have no idea who you are, but just have the feeling we are at slightly different levels. There has been a lot of religious hate in the last 10 years...............nobody should boo someone for expressing their belief in a religious figure.

The comments you make might not mean much to you, but can offend others. I think one day you will realize that on your own.

Quote:
I mean I'm just saying I don't like Buhda, Allah (And where does he get off saying he has 72 virgins to give everybody BS), That funny looking woman with all the arms, or cows well unless they are in steak form..........

So I would probably boo and laugh if someone yelled out I love buhda he is here to save us all or some other thing I didn't like.

Although those little statues would make a good cookie jar with all that room in his belly.

I ain't hating on the poeple that do believe in funny looking women with a bunch of arms being there god or Hindu's believing the world rests on the back of an elephant standing on the back of a turtle. I would buy anyone of them a bible and a coke and be thier friend but I would give them heck about the earth, elephant, and turtle thing. Or the thing in the Koran where it says a man walked so far he actually walked to the place where the sun sunk into a mud pit. Now that's funny!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:25 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:

You don't like God? because that is what Allah translates too ... but since you didn't know that I am sure you are just ignorant to many other things ...
Old 09-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Mac

Whoa Whoa Whoa boys and girls .

Im with Shane . TpRash , i could care less whether the muslim nation takes offence to what Shane or anyone else comments about . Im Sure Shane feels the same . TO many people wear thier hearts on thier sleeves and let stuff get to em to much .

Besides , so you poke fun at a muslim , do you really think a man with a Pamper on his head is gonna take offence at a one liner aimed in his direction ? Big deal if he does , to many people cater to those folks . Whether you like it or not this is a CHRISTIAN Nation . Not muslim , not buhdist , its Christian . Seems this country is to afraid to offend people nowadays and our voice is not being heard.

You know , when it comes right down to it i cant help but laugh . Like was stated above , youve got people worshiping 8 armed women , happy fat guys , cows , Snakes , water and sun , yet you see most of these countries stricken with disease , starvation , poverty etc and asking our Christian Nation for help. Which we provide . Yet they deny Jesus and continue bowing to a happy meal on the hoof. You see a trend here ?

Worship a cow , fat guy , spider girl , "Anyone but Jesus" and prepare to have flys on your face , not enough to eat , small pox and sally struthers as your best friend.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
You don't like God? because that is what Allah translates too ... but since you didn't know that I am sure you are just ignorant to many other things ...
Brother check your facts before you call people ignorant

Context, context, context....
Old 09-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
Even though Allah translates as "god" it's most definitely not a reference to the GOD of the Christians and the Jews. The simplest way to tell is that Allah claims that he has no son, GOD proudly proclaims Jesus as His Son. So we're talking about two different gods, one Living GOD and one false god.