Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Liddellfan

Never said I was an "expert" don't know where that came from, and yes if you know about the subject there are ways you can tell by looking at someone. Do some research and maybe you will learn a little about it. I also never accused either one of them of taking anything. It was a sarcastic statement I made because of past allegations about each fighter.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:05 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
Never said I was an "expert" don't know where that came from, and yes if you know about the subject there are ways you can tell by looking at someone. Do some research and maybe you will learn a little about it.

right, so by your theory people shouldn't be tested and they should just be looked at ... you know how stupid that sounds????? by your theory guys like roger clemens should be cleared because of his physique ... i know enough to know that it is impossible to be 100% certain by looking at someone ...
Old 02-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Liddellfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
right, so by your theory people shouldn't be tested and they should just be looked at ... you know how stupid that sounds????? by your theory guys like roger clemens should be cleared because of his physique ... i know enough to know that it is impossible to be 100% certain by looking at someone ...
Where do you come up with this stuff? Is there anywhere that I came up with a written theory or do you just assume this? I also never said there should be no testing, and to just look at someone. Maybe you should think about what you type before you type it and be sure it makes sense?
Old 02-07-2009, 01:13 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Where do you come up with this stuff? Is there anywhere that I came up with a written theory or do you just assume this? I also never said there should be no testing, and to just look at someone. Maybe you should think about what you type before you type it and be sure it makes sense?
you are the one that said gsp and alves are taking steroids and hgh ... someone responded to you saying wow, you must know a lot and you said, yes, you wrote a college paper on it ... i said, so how does that make you an expert by just looking at people ... you said you aren't an expert, but you can tell by just looking at someone ... i said, why bother with testing when you can tell by just looking at someone ... if you aren't an expert and can tell, i am sure an expert could just take a glance and tell who is taking PED's ...

so i didn't make anything up, i am just responding to the crap you are spewing ...
Old 02-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Champ2be

Quote:
Actually I do know a lot about the subject. I reasearched and did a mid term paper in college. Also had a close friend pass away a few years back due to steroid use.
There are no deaths directly related to steroids buddy, try again, but I'm sure you know that b/c of your paper. Sorry about your friend though. And if he died due to liver or kidney failure it wasnt due to steroid use, it was due to steroid ABUSE.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Champ2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Oh yea he "owned" me How about you get to reading too. Really more of self ownage

Last edited by Champ2be; 02-07-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:16 AM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Its going to be a WAR: Vaseline -vs- HGH...... to close to call .
Old 02-07-2009, 02:50 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
Oh yea he "owned" me How about you get to reading too. Really more of self ownage
I love how touchy & personal everyone gets when GSP & steroids are mentioned in the same thread.

I'm not talking about the whole argument, I was referring to the 2 posts directly before it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
OMG! Cause Im sure you know all about the subject.
Quote:
Actually I do know a lot about the subject. I reasearched and did a mid term paper in college. Also had a close friend pass away a few years back due to steroid use.
You claimed he had no expertise, he responded by saying that he had done research & also had a personal experience. In that facet of the argument, yes you got owned.

I haven't even bothered with the rest of the thread. It turns into the same argument that's going on everywhere else on these forums.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:26 AM
Hughes_GOAT

if GSP can get Alves down, it will be interestng to see if he can hold him down? GSP will get him down at some point, especially if Alves wants to leg kick. Alves impressed me with his performance against Kos though and that could be looked at as a strength for Alves going into this fight. i don't see GSP being able to stand with him and Alves has improved his takedown defense. so GSP wins if he can get him down.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Champ2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
I love how touchy & personal everyone gets when GSP & steroids are mentioned in the same thread.You claimed he had no expertise, he responded by saying that he had done research & also had a personal experience. In that facet of the argument, yes you got owned.
Not touchy over GSP, I mean yea Im a fan, but I hate the fact that people think that no one can win the way he does and not be clean. And keep digging yourself a bigger hole by saying I was "owned", anyone can say that they know a lot about any subject, and as far as his "personal" experience like I said before their are no steroid related deaths documented so his first steroid realtated information is in fact false. Might want to to know what your talking about before you try and be Mr. E-thug again