Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:30 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
HEY! You keep talking like that and he'll never go away!
O, the whole "ignore it & it'll go away" idea! That worked really well when I started failing my classes!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:32 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
I'm not.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:32 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,810
Default

NO! If you act like you don't want him here he'll come. If you act like you missed him...whammo...gone!


Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
O, the whole "ignore it & it'll go away" idea! That worked really well when I started failing my classes!
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:36 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
NO! If you act like you don't want him here he'll come. If you act like you missed him...whammo...gone!
Ooooooo!!!!

CHUCK!!! You're awesome!!! I'm so glad you're here!!!!!
(quick, ban him!)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i sense reverse psychology
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:42 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,810
Default




Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Ooooooo!!!!

CHUCK!!! You're awesome!!! I'm so glad you're here!!!!!
(quick, ban him!)
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #8