Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 01-28-2009, 04:17 AM
internationalharvester

Well.....Im Cody,20, I go to Eastern Illinois, i love to hunt, fish, mess with cars, ride fourwheelers, watch MMA and wrestle a little bit
Old 01-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Kix

Hi there, I'm Kix or as some may know me....Petra. I have been on these boards for a number of years now, but have been absent for a little while due to some tough times. Life threw a curve ball at me, but things seem to be getting better. I'm from southern Ontario and have been a HUGE MMA fan for years!! I'm married with a little girl (Emma). Hope to talk with everyone real soon.....happy to be back
Old 01-28-2009, 11:26 PM
hizo64

What it is ya'all, my name is Heriberto which is really Mexican I know lol, but people just call me Heri, which is pronounced Eddy. I have been a huge UFC fan and saw the first one where Don Frye beat a bunch of people and Gary Goodridge elbowed the heck out of Manny Herrera! Poor guy, anyways Im 24 years old and I love hunting, fishing, working out, playing guitar, reading, watching Giant's and Gator's football, America and MMA!! Anyways Ive been a huge Matt Hughes fan since from forever and uh thats about it!!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Preach

I am Ben here from Illinois. I am a Preacher and Car Salesman. I know there is a ton of jokes but we will skip them. I am a person who loves deep discussions.,
Old 01-31-2009, 01:18 AM
jignpig

sorry im late, im ben from scottsdale az!! and no im not rich. i love bass fishing and mma.im no good at mma so i hope to be a bass pro soon. i like to have a cold beer with good friends and tell jokes. this site is awesome and even when tempers flare, everyone seems to be cool at the end. i enjoy chattin with all of you.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 AM
MommyJ

My name is Jamie and I am 33 years old. My husband Bret and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage this year and have a beautiful 6 year old daughter, Taylor. We live in a small town in Indiana. I work full time as a loan assistant at a local community bank.

I have been a member since May or June 2006. Had the good luck of meeting Matt Hughes at an event that he was guest-reffing in Louiseville, KY. Ask Boomer, but I think he may have gotten pooed on when he was on his way home from this event!

First started watching UFC back in the day (mid 90's) with my older brother. Yes, kids, these fights were also on VHS - long before satellite tv was common in the home! LOL We would rent the fights as soon as they were released. Lost track of the sport until TUF and became a huge Matt fan after TUF2. Have been watching ever since. Now my husband and I PPV most UFC fights. Would love to see one live someday I love this forum, but do not have much time to post these days.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:18 AM
Stump Rules!

Welcome back Jamie

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-02-2009, 11:32 PM
MommyJ

Thanks, Michelle!
Old 02-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyJ
My name is Jamie and I am 33 years old. My husband Bret and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage this year and have a beautiful 6 year old daughter, Taylor. We live in a small town in Indiana. I work full time as a loan assistant at a local community bank.

I have been a member since May or June 2006. Had the good luck of meeting Matt Hughes at an event that he was guest-reffing in Louiseville, KY. Ask Boomer, but I think he may have gotten pooed on when he was on his way home from this event!

First started watching UFC back in the day (mid 90's) with my older brother. Yes, kids, these fights were also on VHS - long before satellite tv was common in the home! LOL We would rent the fights as soon as they were released. Lost track of the sport until TUF and became a huge Matt fan after TUF2. Have been watching ever since. Now my husband and I PPV most UFC fights. Would love to see one live someday I love this forum, but do not have much time to post these days.

Welcome Back Mommy
Old 02-03-2009, 06:05 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyJ
Thanks, Michelle!
i remember the recipes