Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 01-25-2009, 04:41 PM
MMeh

MMeh here (not Canadian, just thought it was a funny name) member for 1.5-2 years. Live in beautiful Portland, Oregon, although we are having some Clitonesque issues with our mayor (too much to goo into, just Google "Sam Adams, Portland, Beau Breedlove" and you'll get the picture). Change is good, so I'm embracing the new site!
Old 01-25-2009, 10:49 PM
sender

WHOOOOOOHH!!! Sender in the house!

I live in Canada in a house and I drive a car. I heart MMA. Matt Hughes is a beast and he will DESTROY Serra.

Some of you might know... I'm extreme from time to time and I love cheese cake! I also own a hughes t-shirt, poster, and the book... I'm representing!

Oh yeh and for all you ladies... I look GREAT in a speedo!

EXTREME!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:02 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sender

I live in Canada in a house and I drive a car. I heart MMA. Matt Hughes is a beast and he will DESTROY Serra.

Some of you might know... I'm extreme from time to time and I love cheese cake! I also own a hughes t-shirt, poster, and the book... I'm representing!

EXTREME!!!
Hahaha. WAR EXTREME SENDER!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 05:48 AM
billwilliams70

Hi, I'm Bill. I became a fan of Matt Hughes shortly before my previous deployment to Iraq back in '05. I found this site during that deployment, and while developing my graphics skills, Nate was kind enough to upload some of my work here on the site.

I'm in and out of the forums on a regular basis, not being able to post as much as I'd like......but this is a great place to talk, not only about Matt Hughes, but about the UFC.....and even better, life in general.

(....and I end all of my posts with)Later.

Last edited by billwilliams70; 01-26-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:59 AM
Stump Rules!

And Denise and I use it sometimes when your not around

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70
Hi, I'm Bill. I became a fan of Matt Hughes shortly before my previous deployment to Iraq back in '05. I found this site during that deployment, and while developing my graphics skills, Nate was kind enough to upload some of my work here on the site.

I'm in and out of the forums on a regular basis, not being able to post as much as I'd like......but this is a great place to talk, not only about Matt Hughes, but about the UFC.....and even better, life in general.

(....and I end all of my posts withLater.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-26-2009, 06:20 AM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
And Denise and I use it sometimes when your not around
Thanks!

Later
Old 01-26-2009, 08:30 PM
CAVEMAN

Hello all! I'm AJ. I live in Illinois with my beautiful wife and 4 children. I'm not really a caveman, just an old nickname from back in the day. I actually joined this forum back in 2006. Since then I have had the pleasure of meeting some folks on here and they really are some great people. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to meet some more people on here in the future. Oh and btw, Matt Hughes is The Greatest Of All Time!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Chris F

I am Chris F 35 years old. AKA as Pastor Chris on here before. I am currently a pastor but do not know for how much longer. I have watched UFC since its inception. I have been a fan of Matt's since he was the only character on the UFC PlayStation 1 game that I could win with. Plus I like the fact he is a believer and a great fighter.

I have been a Professional Wrestler, I also have a 1-1 shoot-fighting record, But I have long since retired form both. I am very opinionated when it comes to matters of faith and the Bible and have rubbed several on here the wrong way. But once you get to know me you find out I am not that bad unless you ask Dave (Tyburn) .
Old 01-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sender

EXTREME!!!
Post pics or I call shenanigans!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:17 PM
sender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn
Post pics or I call shenanigans!!!
haha hmm i might... but i dont think this is that kinda forum ;)