Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 01-23-2009, 02:05 AM
Oddtodd76

I go by Oddtodd76 here, aka Mantis to most. Trained mma till the gym closed. Now I am lost without it. I just hit the weights now, until i find a new mma gym. Besides spending most of my time with my kids, I love to be outdoors, hunting, fishing, shooting guns, messing with cars(swindling), and of course mma.
I work at a factory, trying to make the world a little greener. I am in the environmental field. I manage emmissions in 2 different plants. (did a good job at one plant, and got screwed into another plant). I have been on here since 06, I believe. Had alot of fun times with many on here since then.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:31 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama

I also have a crush on Boomer.
I have a fan!! Want me to sign someth'n or some'n .. I mean ... Ive been working on my "When I'm famous" signature for years now!!!!

Old 01-23-2009, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
I have a fan!! Want me to sign someth'n or some'n .. I mean ... Ive been working on my "When I'm famous" signature for years now!!!!

I think it's time to release a forum series of trading cards!!!

[
Old 01-23-2009, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I think it's time to release a forum series of trading cards!!!
THAT is a great idea!!!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:40 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

JB here, I'm 26, and I from IL but I also have family and friends in AZ so I like to spend as much time out there as I can. I have been a forum member since late 2006.

I work as sort of a "jack-of-all-trades" in the audio/visual field. I have a 3 bedroom home that I turned into my studio and computer lab where I do all sorts of projects for local artists, including myself. I do demos for bands, beats for hip-hop guys, and even audio restoration and transferring for older folks. I also do video editing, as well as graphic and web design.

Besides working out of my home studio, I also work as a DJ all over the Chicagoland area. I don't spin records in clubs, take ecstacy, and either, lol. I'm the DJ that does weddings, parties, beer and shot bars, and the occasional outdoor festival.

I love Football, Boxing, MMA, Basketball, and Baseball I have also been a musician for about 12 years. I sing lead vocals and play guitar in a band called High Underground. I started the band in 2005 in Arizona as a recording project with a friend, and when I moved back to Illinois in 2007 I carried the name and music on with a group of good friends and fellow musicians. If you wanna check it out go to http://www.highunderground.com
Old 01-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Oddtodd76

Quote:

Someone needs drug tested.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:14 AM
County Mike

County Mike here. Glad to see the forums back online. I don't even mind starting over.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76
Someone needs drug tested.
I own my own business so I work all day and most evenings then do nothing but hang out with kids while i'm cooking and cleaning. I just don't get out much

I'm jealous over Boomers life. he just picks up and leaves and is able to meet so many of you. I can't even find time to take to watch a tv show. (expect UFC which my life gets put on hold for)
Old 01-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:

As do I....

Oh Wait.. wrong plumbing.. never mind!
Old 01-24-2009, 10:31 PM
warriorlion

Ok warriorlion here, or John, depending on how well you know me, I answer to either, been on the forum since september of 2005 or there abouts, guess that makes me a vet of sorts, even if the old post count was well sort of Dave's, but then so was everyone elses put together.

I am 27, original from London Engand, now hail out of a town called Neath in Wales, since being on the forum, I have got married, celebrated 2 years and am currently waiting the arrival of my first child who is as we speak 7 days late.

Been following UFC since sometime in the early to mid 90's when a friend handed me a video and said you have got to watch this, it was actually an event called night of the diamond, and was a NHB event pitching the USA against the Russians, this followed with another tape of UFC 1, and from that point I was hooked, especially since I have done martial arts since I was 6 years old.

Became a fan of Matt around 6 months before I joined the forum, kinda stumbled on the Carlos Newton fights and then the forum by mistake, and have not left since, dont post as often as I used to these days busy with the family, and 2 youth ministries in church. Been a Christian since I was 14, and that s what really catght my attention with Matt and Rich Franklin and how these guys were fighting and giving glory to God win or lose.

Guess thats me in a nut shell, looking forward to posting on the new forum and keeping in touch with friends old and new