you know from personal experience??

thanks for the heads up!!
yeah, i do a lot of research.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:32 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
yeah, i do a lot of research.
good to know. i'll keep you in mind i need to pass my next drug test.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:14 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
good to know. i'll keep you in mind i need to pass my next drug test.
who said anything about drugs?
Old 05-16-2009, 09:45 PM
lyndsey823

Quote:
who said anything about drugs?
oh, well, i just thought you could be of some assistance since all the research you do. you know, if i ever find myself in a tight spot. umm, yeah, that sounds good.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
oh, well, i just thought you could be of some assistance since all the research you do. you know, if i ever find myself in a tight spot. umm, yeah, that sounds good.
i don't research drugs, well, except steroids.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:07 PM
lyndsey823

Quote:
i don't research drugs, well, except steroids.
see that can come in handy with all my training and stuff!! lol.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:30 AM
RG8144

All my pictures I post don't show up in the actual thread, but instead are attached as a selectable file in order for someone to view them. Am I doing something wrong? I have not run into this on other forums and am a bit confused. Is there a membership level that has to be reached to change this?

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

I use photobucket to store my photos and then I just post the IMG link here and it shows up in my posts. That's all I know how to do. Nate taught it to me years ago.

~Amy
Old 01-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
Post pics or I call shenanigans!!!
Silverback checking in, Boomman great ideal, who came up with it, HAHA, you can go to archives to find out how I got my name, I am the big 50, have 4 sons, live downtown St. Louis, Mo. operate heavy equipment, and enjoy life. Was lucky I quess, met Mark awhile back, felt sorry for him so I took him under my wing, really, I got tired of people picking on him all the time and calling him names like Sissyboy and Ginger, so he kind of looks out for me, wait a minute I said that wrong. This is in fact some of the best people you could ever meet on the forum, Mark and Matt bring the best out of everyone round here, It has to be their up bringing I quess, I have had the pleasure of being around them and their home and family, have said it before, just good people. So to all the new people that come along, welcome, enjoy, and dont get out of line, we have muscle around here, their names are Marshall and Griff, we will send them to your house, it is not a pretty sight. Dawn, have you moved back to Mo. yet, we still need to talk about credit limits, and keep buying the shoes.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:35 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
Hi, My name is Mark and I'm not quite a vet and not quite a newbie. I am a HUGE MMA fan, and a big Matt Hughes fan. This forum has only strenghtened my fandom for the Mr. Hughes. I've gotten to meet several forum members and let me tell you that you won't find a stronger, more supportive group. We fight like family and we lift eachother up like family.
I was born and raised on a grain farm in Indiana and now live in Queens New York with my wife of 5 years.
WELCOME, NEW FRIENDS
I used to live in Jennings County Indiana! I was actually born in Carrollton Kentucky USA! When I was real young my Folks moved for a little while down to Knott County Kentucky where my Dad is from. Then unfortunately they moved up to Southern Indiana where I went to school. I did not like Indiania to good! Almost four years after getting married me,the wife and the 2 kids moved to the Carol county/Trimble county Kentucky area. We moved for a couple years to Knott county then Pulaski county. Now unfortunately we are back up in Trimble county even though alot of times I wish we were still down in South East Kentucky! I miss the Appalachians! Anyhow as Y'All have probably figured out by now I also happen to be straight,male and white! Just thought I would throw that in for some reason!