Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
hmm, i guess i skipped over that section too. that's my other job too, not paying much attention.
Blasphemy!!!
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:21 PM
lyndsey823
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Blasphemy!!!
just add it to the list.

(totally kidding by the way)
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
just add it to the list.

(totally kidding by the way)
oh i'm sure there is a list.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:59 PM
lyndsey823
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
oh i'm sure there is a list.
oh, there's a list.

blasphemy just isn't on it.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 05-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
oh, there's a list.

blasphemy just isn't on it.
gives you something to work on.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 05-15-2009, 11:37 PM
lyndsey823
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
gives you something to work on.

true, true. i am off work until tuesday, it will give me something to do while i am sick.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 05-16-2009, 01:35 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
true, true. i am off work until tuesday, it will give me something to do while i am sick.
if you are still sick, you may want to get an HIV test?

i kid because i care!
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 05-16-2009, 03:23 AM
lyndsey823
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
if you are still sick, you may want to get an HIV test?

i kid because i care!
yeah, i was thinking of getting one of those at home tests that you send off. figure it would provide some sort of entertainment and keep me busy for a few minutes. ugh, the wait will just be horrible!
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 05-16-2009, 03:48 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
yeah, i was thinking of getting one of those at home tests that you send off. figure it would provide some sort of entertainment and keep me busy for a few minutes. ugh, the wait will just be horrible!
like those even work
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 05-16-2009, 03:57 AM
lyndsey823
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
like those even work
you know from personal experience??

thanks for the heads up!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.