Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 05-13-2009, 03:12 AM
lyndsey823

hmm, i don't think i ever noticed this thread either. i'm lyndsey, 26, work at a hospital putting together surgery trays all day. live in northern california, have all my life. i like to text, take ambien, and then send random ambien texts, lol. working out with my trainer has pretty much taken over my life now, so you can find me most nights in the gym or at home reading a book from the Twilight series.

my family is the most important thing in my life, my boyfriend means the world to me, and my friends are the greatest. i've been blessed with a pretty amazing life and i thank God every day that he has let me live it for this long.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:13 AM
philips4

Hello! My name is Christie and I am not really sure how long I've been a member of the forum but I've been reading and giggling at all the funnies here for about a year or more. I live in San Diego but I'm from Washington State! Go Cougars! I worked as a marketing Director until I had kids, then stayed home until they started school and now I act, model and do stunts!

I met Matt a couple years ago at a tournament I was actually in and he and Mark Fiore came to watch (I think they were taping TUF) and then chatted w/ him again a couple weeks later at another tournament (I've been doing karate for almost 20 years, BJJ for 6) and then a few months later got to hang out w/ him a bit when he was here for his book tour...we have a mutual "American Gladiator" friend. I went and saw him fight at UFC 60 w/ Gracie and 63 w/ Penn!

I will be at UFC 98 and can't wait to meet all you forum people! I don't post often but I'm always logging on..... ya' all are hysterical entertainment-love it and keep it up!
Old 05-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Miss Foxy

Hi my name is Melissa. Born and raised in So-Cal lived in Ft Worth, Texas for about a year and loved it!! Mommy of 2 children Alexandra 11 & Nicholas 6. Matt Hughes fan for a few years recently joined the forum. I get kinda crazy when I feel someone is attacking or disrespecting Matt in any way. I can't stand Serra, GSP, and Evans. I am a boxing fan also! I love Metal, 80's flashbacks, and Johnny Cash!! I like to volunteer, clean, and cook. I have an amazing man by my side. I love the New Orleans Saints, LA Dodgers, and USC Trojans...I am scared of latex balloons, bulldikes, germs, bad makeup, and Michael Myers (Halloween). Thats about it for now..Oh yeah and GO NAVY!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Hi my name is Melissa. Born and raised in So-Cal lived in Ft Worth, Texas for about a year and loved it!! Mommy of 2 children Alexandra 11 & Nicholas 6. Matt Hughes fan for a few years recently joined the forum. I get kinda crazy when I feel someone is attacking or disrespecting Matt in any way. I can't stand Serra, GSP, and Evans. I am a boxing fan also! I love Metal, 80's flashbacks, and Johnny Cash!! I like to volunteer, clean, and cook. I have an amazing man by my side. I love the New Orleans Saints, LA Dodgers, and USC Trojans...I am scared of latex balloons, bulldikes, germs, bad makeup, and Michael Myers (Halloween). Thats about it for now..Oh yeah and GO NAVY!!!
Jeez write a book why don't ya.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Why is everything a mystery with you?!

[
Old 05-13-2009, 06:21 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Why is everything a mystery with you?!

Was that a serious ? Or are you being sarcastic? Lol..
Oh and Cris my paragraph was shorter than the others so gimme a break!
Old 05-13-2009, 06:53 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Was that a serious ? Or are you being sarcastic? Lol..
i think he was serious .. for real though, why don't you break out of that shell and let us all in on a little bit about yourself ...
Old 05-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Just to clarify--are you OK with the shiny silver mylar balloons? And is it just bulldykes, or are you uncomfortable with the lipstick lesbian as well?
I'm with you on the bad makeup--although I'm not so much scared of it as just "against" it on principle.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
this is true. Dave's almost went 1 page.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4
Hello!I'm from Washington State! Go Cougars!
go Huskies! Apple Cup Champs!