Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 09-17-2009, 03:11 AM

Default TUF10.1 Spoiler

Whooeee! Jon Madsen from Team Rashad put a crater in Rampage's fighter's head. Amy would love it!

Yeah, Jon Madsen from the HIT Squad! Dana said that was the bloodiest fight ever in TUF.

Rampage and Rashad hate each other! Things are going to get ugly.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:14 AM
SteveT

I guess I should have started a thread about this instead of talking about it in the thread that was started for Jon Madsen, lol.

Jon did a great job against Abe. That was a bad matchup by Rampage for sure. The cut on Abe's foreward was nasty and he lost alot of blood.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:15 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Whooeee! Jon Madsen from Team Rashad put a crater in Rampage's fighter's head. Amy would love it!

Yeah, Jon Madsen from the HIT Squad!

Rampage and Rashad hate each other! Things are going to get ugly.

Yes!!!! I wanted to stick my finger in it and touch his skull. That cut will be a nasty repair, it'll take layers of stitches and will scar for sure.

War Jon Madsen!!! At least he's fought now and can just concentrate on training for semis!!

~Amy
Old 09-17-2009, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
I guess I should have started a thread about this instead of talking about it in the thread that was started for Jon Madsen, lol.

Jon did a great job against Abe. That was a bad matchup by Rampage for sure. The cut on Abe's foreward was nasty and he lost alot of blood.

Really the blood always looks like a lot but it isn't near as much as you'd think. He lost maybe what you'd donate at the blood bank. Easily replaceable by his body with no ill feelings after a cookie and some juice.

~Amy
Old 09-17-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default TUF 10 Episode 1 Spoiler

Pretty much how I thought that fight would go...boring, boring, boring. John Madsen did a lot of lay & pray, but he sure made some of those shots count!

Abe Wagner had the deepest cut I've ever seen in MMA though. Looked like he hit his head on a steel i-beam!

An interesting side note, Madsen beat Brock Lesnar in a high school wrestling match.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Mac

Mannnnn at the end of the show i thought i was watching an advertisement for a slaughter house , but it turned out to be a close up of Abes cut .

Madsen did just what he needed to , all in all a good fight , think it has the makins of a good season .
Old 09-17-2009, 03:21 AM
SteveT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Really the blood always looks like a lot but it isn't near as much as you'd think. He lost maybe what you'd donate at the blood bank. Easily replaceable by his body with no ill feelings after a cookie and some juice.

~Amy
Oh I'm sure it looked worse then what it was...but it was nasty either way lol

I think the cut itself was worse then the blood lost....
Old 09-17-2009, 03:22 AM
SteveT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Mannnnn at the end of the show i thought i was watching an advertisement for a slaughter house , but it turned out to be a close up of Abes cut .

Madsen did just what he needed to , all in all a good fight , think it has the makins of a good season .
LOL
Old 09-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Maldonado136

rampages team is doomed. and its pretty much rampages fault. he picks the fighters he gets along with rather than the best guys and he picks the most stupid matchups a coach could pick. i laughed when he said "submit him" to abe during the fight. i was like wow really haha
Old 09-17-2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Yes!!!! I wanted to stick my finger in it and touch his skull. That cut will be a nasty repair, it'll take layers of stitches and will scar for sure.

War Jon Madsen!!! At least he's fought now and can just concentrate on training for semis!!

~Amy
Holy Moly, Amy! I think you could probably get at least three of your skinny fingers in that canyon hole! Did you hear him ask the doc if it was going to hurt right before the big needle was going in? The bigger they are the harder they cry.

Abe seemed like a nice guy.