Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 09-08-2009, 10:29 PM
que

Default Crocop on Fedor "I don't understand his attitude"

"I don't know, I like Fedor very much as a fighter, as a man, I don't know him well enough to say anything more, I don't know if somebody controls him," Cro Cop said. "I don't know. I don't know the situation. I don't want to insult Fedor, but I really don't understand his attitude. I don't know why he doesn't want to enter the UFC. Definitely the UFC offered him the best possible deal, to pay him much more than Dream can offer or Strikeforce can offer, but he's just refusing to go there. I don't know why. I think he should take the shot but why, what are his reasons, I don't know. I don't think he's afraid, but I think he wants to keep his perfect (record), maybe he thinks the competition in the UFC is too tough. I don't know. I think he should come. Why he's not there, I don't know."

http://mma.fanhouse.com/2009/09/08/m...ko-ducked-the/
Old 09-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
"I don't know, I like Fedor very much as a fighter, as a man, I don't know him well enough to say anything more, I don't know if somebody controls him," Cro Cop said. "I don't know. I don't know the situation. I don't want to insult Fedor, but I really don't understand his attitude. I don't know why he doesn't want to enter the UFC. Definitely the UFC offered him the best possible deal, to pay him much more than Dream can offer or Strikeforce can offer, but he's just refusing to go there. I don't know why. I think he should take the shot but why, what are his reasons, I don't know. I don't think he's afraid, but I think he wants to keep his perfect (record), maybe he thinks the competition in the UFC is too tough. I don't know. I think he should come. Why he's not there, I don't know."

Excellent points by Mirko.... but hey, what does he know right??
Old 09-09-2009, 12:26 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

CroCop took the words right outta my mouth.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:12 AM

Summary:

" I don't know"

lol. Hope I saved someone a lot of reading. ;)
Old 09-09-2009, 04:43 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Summary:

" I don't know"

lol. Hope I saved someone a lot of reading. ;)
That is what I was thinking. Let's count them. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
"I don't know 1, I like Fedor very much as a fighter, as a man, I don't know 2 him well enough to say anything more, I don't know3 if somebody controls him," Cro Cop said. "I don't know4. I don't know5 the situation. I don't want to insult Fedor, but I really don't understand his attitude. I don't know6 why he doesn't want to enter the UFC. Definitely the UFC offered him the best possible deal, to pay him much more than Dream can offer or Strikeforce can offer, but he's just refusing to go there. I don't know7 why. I think he should take the shot but why, what are his reasons, I don't know8. I don't think he's afraid, but I think he wants to keep his perfect (record), maybe he thinks the competition in the UFC is too tough. I don't know9. I think he should come. Why he's not there, I don't know10."

10!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:45 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Why is everyone talking about Fedor? Hmmm, I don't know.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Rev

Everyone is talking about Fedor because the people doing the interviews are asking about him. Even CroCop said that Fedor should be in the UFC, but I am sure someone is gonna say that Dana is telling him what to say or pulling his strings or something like that.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Crisco

Fedor is owned by the Russian Mob. They keep him in control by threatening his family.

/endthread
Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Fedor is owned by the Russian Mob. They keep him in control by threatening his family.

/endthread
well then why doesnt he hire jet lee to go save them?
Old 09-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
well then why doesnt he hire jet lee to go save them?
Because in real life 115 pound 4 foot asian are not that bad ass