Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-08-2009, 03:31 AM
Maldonado136

i dont have a problem with this but then again im as hardcore of a fan as they come when it comes to vitor.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:19 AM

dude just knocked out matt lindland in his last fight are you freaking kidding me lol.... He doesnt need no warm up fight i like the matchup.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
dude just knocked out matt lindland in his last fight are you freaking kidding me lol.... He doesnt need no warm up fight i like the matchup.
Unless you have followed the UFC PRIOR to TUF 1 you would probably know next to nothing about a guy like Lindland, yes?

Soooo who cares about that fight? Even Rogan the arse-kisser won't mention Vitor's last fight because it wasn't in the UFC. I'm sure he's prohibited to mention any recent fights EVEN if it he leaves out the orginization name.

I just think Vitor deserved a warm up fight with one of the gatekeepers of the LHW before he took on Rich.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Preach

Vitor Knocks Rich out
Old 09-09-2009, 04:11 AM
MMeh

I think Dana's trying to strike while the iron is hot, and I can't blame him. Look at what happened with Cro Cop. He could have justifiably hyped him up/put him up against Timmy and had a PPV headliner right there. Instead, he went with the stepladder approach and Cro Cop got knocked out of the picture. This is a good play, imo
Old 09-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

who cares if its fair. Just feed him to Franklin already