Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 09-07-2009, 03:04 AM
Black Mamba

Default Tool Academy

Anyone watching the second season of this?

Personally, I think this season is 100x worse than the first. Half those chicks on there need to dump their boyfriend. Just staying with someone such as one of those dudes on their makes them look like people can just walk over them! I a firm believer in trying to make a relationship work, but when it comes to cheating .
Old 09-19-2009, 02:08 AM
Maldonado136

im almost positive the show is scripted. i mean cmon. the first season was hilarious though and yeah i have to say that even though they refer to the men as tools, the women are tools as well and they proved it just by being on the show instead of ending the relationship. i think they secretly like being treated like crap. "you treat a girl like dirt, she'll stick to you like mud"
Old 09-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
im almost positive the show is scripted. i mean cmon. the first season was hilarious though and yeah i have to say that even though they refer to the men as tools, the women are tools as well and they proved it just by being on the show instead of ending the relationship. i think they secretly like being treated like crap. "you treat a girl like dirt, she'll stick to you like mud"
In a sad way, that's true. Unfortunately, there are a ton of broken marriages & broken homes out there, so many girls grow up without a father or (even worse) with a father who's abusive. As they get odler & develop emotionally, they begin to believe that there's something wrong with that which made Daddy leave/hit them/say mean things/etc. They basically become programmed to believe that they are so flawed that they don't deserve any better than that. Then, when they meet Mr. Tool, he's everything their father was to them: distant, abusive, takes them for granted, etc., etc., etc. And all that the Tool has to do to keep her is to be niceonce every month or two. The girl's self-esteem is so low that they don't believe that they're worth even a single act of kindness, so the Tool seems like a knight, even if he is a "little rough around the edges".

The saddest thing about this is that if she's stupid & has a kid with him, it's only going to perpetuate the cycle.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Stump Rules!

I watched about 5 minutes of that show one day. NONE of you should be watching that crap ever.It's beyond sad and ridiculous!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 09-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
I watched about 5 minutes of that show one day. NONE of you should be watching that crap ever.It's beyond sad and ridiculous!
O c'mon, Michelle. I would have assumed you'd be all over that show: young guys always ripping their shirts off. Seems right up your alley!!