Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-06-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default Shane Carwin talks Brock Lesnar

Great video interview here with Carwin. The more I hear this guy talk, the more I like him. I'm a Brock nuthugger, but I wish Carwin all the best in the fight.

http://www.mmascraps.com/2009/09/sha...ck-lesnar.html
Old 09-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Rev

pure class
Old 09-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Chuck

I really like Shane and I think he's got a great shot at beating Brock. I think this will be Brock's biggest test yet and I don't think he's going to pass it..
Old 09-07-2009, 02:50 PM
billwilliams70

I like Carwin, I think that he's got a better chance than most at beating Lesnar, a really good one at that. I think that this is a very interesting match up and it really could go either way.

I'm taking Carwin on experience.

Later.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:06 PM
David_Banner

Win or Lose, Carwin will come out the real winner, no doubt about it.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Via Con Dios

i will be rooting for the engineer. Words can nary describe the intense feelings of euphoria i would experience if carwin put lesnar to sleep with those enormous gorilla fists of his.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Stump Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijo de la verga View Post
i will be rooting for the engineer. Words can nary describe the intense feelings of euphoria i would experience if carwin put lesnar to sleep with those enormous gorilla fists of his.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 09-07-2009, 10:40 PM
cds

Just something I have noticed about Carwin and Lesnar.....Lesnar does not like to get hit in the face(like anyone does, but some people can tolerate it more than others), you could see it plain as day when he was fighting Randy......and Lesnar has still yet to take a big shot to the head so his chin is still un-tested. Carwin on the other hand has proven he can take a lick'n and keep on tick'n with his Gonzaga fight and Carwin can generate a tremendous amount of power in his short jabs. I really think if Carwin lands a solid shot to Lesnars head, Lesnar is gonna lose all his confidence and Carwin will own him from that point on.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cds View Post
Just something I have noticed about Carwin and Lesnar.....Lesnar does not like to get hit in the face(like anyone does, but some people can tolerate it more than others), you could see it plain as day when he was fighting Randy......and Lesnar has still yet to take a big shot to the head so his chin is still un-tested. Carwin on the other hand has proven he can take a lick'n and keep on tick'n with his Gonzaga fight and Carwin can generate a tremendous amount of power in his short jabs. I really think if Carwin lands a solid shot to Lesnars head, Lesnar is gonna lose all his confidence and Carwin will own him from that point on.
This.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Krupp

Yeah, didn't Mir rock Lesnar with that knee in their fight as well? With that said, of course I wanna see Shane win. I'd like to see a respectable champ hold the title, not some hothead. Nothing wrong with Lesnar, but I'd like to see him do some more work as a contendor rather than a champ.