Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 09-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Default BLOG: Sheid Diesel

From Matt's blog:

Quote:
Sorry about the late blog, I've been pretty busy this week, I'm actually on the road right now calling in my blog.

Last weekend, I went to Terre Haute, IN with Sheid Deisel to a huge diesel extravaganza. There were truck pulls, tractor pulls, a diesel truck drag strip, plenty of dyno tests to dyno anybody's truck, and we also took my '66, the one with the Duramax in it, over there as well. All in all a great time, I just wish I didn't have to leave so early:

I also bought some deer blinds and I think they are some of the best on the market. The way I see it, they should last forever. They go anywhere from 8-10 feet in the air and they are bow and gun blinds. When you are hunting with a ten year old boy (Joey), who doesn't like to be out in the weather; then something like this will be ideal for the tough winter we might have ahead. This particular model is 6 feet by 6 feet. If anyone is interested, you can check out their website: http://www.boulderbuilders.net/

Last week I went out to Vegas and I signed a multi-fight deal with the UFC, which is much like my last contract. I also brought up the fact that I wanted to do a hunting show and they thought that would be a good thing. They still have to find out who, where and when my next fight will be and I will try to post that info ASAP. Nothing is decided yet, so anything you might be reading on the internet right now is just rumors and speculation. However, one name the UFC did bring up is a person I've never fought before.

Finally here is the bible verse for this week:
Quote:
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to those who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:18)
-matt
Old 09-03-2009, 03:38 PM
canadiancountryboy

I wonder who the UFC mentioned as a possible opponent that Matt has never fought before. Hmmm
Old 09-03-2009, 03:40 PM
County Mike

How do you get those blinds into a tree?
Old 09-03-2009, 03:41 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancountryboy
I wonder who the UFC mentioned as a possible opponent that Matt has never fought before. Hmmm
My guess is Koscheck.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Jake Shields!!! HIT Squad revenge!!!!!!!!!!

And I love that truck. love ... I get misty eyed everytime I see it.

As far as the deer blinds those look awesome!!! And Mac was mak'n fun of me for wanting my battery socks and undies last time we went out. Those things are better then what I am living in out here!!
Old 09-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
How do you get those blinds into a tree?
they got there own stands brotha.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:44 PM

matt!!--- you know you shoulda got the octagon blinds!! we all know you won't fight in a square... why hunt in one?
Old 09-03-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt
matt!!--- you know you shoulda got the octagon blinds!! we all know you won't fight in a square... why hunt in one?
wow whoever wrote this musta been a real doofus......

upon further inspection those look like they ARE the octagon blinds
Old 09-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Oh and the multi-fight thing . . . I'm really glad to hear that. I can relax at an event now ... for the past year I try and take so much in because "this might be it" that I get on brain over load. So ... we got a few more goood times com'n.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:08 PM
TENNESSEAN

guess that takes Hallman off the short list. danas soul must have been misleading get outta there buddy.

the blinds look like little Flintstone houses. pretty cool.

I dont know how you people live up there when its that cold. TN has mild winters. i am ready to move every time it gets below 50.