Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 09-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Hank Bmore

Default MMA Radio or Podcasts...

Whats your favorite ? I'm liking Beatdown on Sherdog myself and would like to check out others , so what do you guys like ?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Jason 16

realy stupid question what exactly is a pod cast. is it a recording of a radio show thats put onto Itunes
Old 09-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator

I don't think it's a stupid question. I don't watch or listen to any broadcasts or podcasts. I tend to just stick to this forum for my mma news. Anything of real interest is posted here by others who go through the trouble to look it all up and bring it back here for lazy folks like myself.

~Amy
Old 09-02-2009, 04:22 AM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
I don't think it's a stupid question. I don't watch or listen to any broadcasts or podcasts. I tend to just stick to this forum for my mma news. Anything of real interest is posted here by others who go through the trouble to look it all up and bring it back here for lazy folks like myself.

~Amy

Ha ha ha, I'm with you Amy! I am too lazy to surf through all the sites out there and love how this forum keeps me updated in the MMA world! Oh, and a podcast is just like a tv show but its on the internet. I host one and I still don't really understand (or even watch ) them!

Christie
Old 09-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4
Ha ha ha, I'm with you Amy! I am too lazy to surf through all the sites out there and love how this forum keeps me updated in the MMA world! Oh, and a podcast is just like a tv show but its on the internet. I host one and I still don't really understand (or even watch ) them!

Christie
I love how you just pop in occasionally and post. I thought about you the other day and wondered how you're doing.

Matt-hughes.com fulfills all my online needs. I can learn new things, have conversation, debate politics, shop.....Now if this place could just cook dinner I'd be set for life!

~Amy
Old 09-02-2009, 02:24 PM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
I love how you just pop in occasionally and post. I thought about you the other day and wondered how you're doing.

Matt-hughes.com fulfills all my online needs. I can learn new things, have conversation, debate politics, shop.....Now if this place could just cook dinner I'd be set for life!

~Amy

Oh I'm always here, just rarely log in! Here for my morning "news"
Loved you competition story/pics, are you going to compete more?

Christie