Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-30-2009, 08:06 PM
cheachea

To bring Crocop over to my house and have him kick my head plumb off my body, just kidding but really I would like front row tickets at one of Matt's fights. Also to make me a DVD of all of Matt's fights....... and get Fedor to the UFC by anymeans, even by buying out m-1 global. Ya, know I never thought about that before, maybe the UFC could just buy M-1 and bring Fedor to the UFC.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:40 PM
atomdanger

Just saying....

Old 08-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Just saying....

I dont think Dana will be prepared to pay for the opp just so you can become a ring girl...but after paying for Gabriel Ruediger to undergo a colonic in TUF...maybe...he might be up for it after all.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheachea
To bring Crocop over to my house and have him kick my head plumb off my body, just kidding but really I would like front row tickets at one of Matt's fights. Also to make me a DVD of all of Matt's fights....... and get Fedor to the UFC by anymeans, even by buying out m-1 global. Ya, know I never thought about that before, maybe the UFC could just buy M-1 and bring Fedor to the UFC.
I said one wish...not half a douzen

This thread is funny aint it
Old 08-30-2009, 10:52 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I dont think Dana will be prepared to pay for the opp just so you can become a ring girl...but after paying for Gabriel Ruediger to undergo a colonic in TUF...maybe...he might be up for it after all.

For her, I would sport a bikini. Just saying
Old 09-02-2009, 11:32 PM
3dlee

to have a bonfire at the Hughes family farm and hang out with Matt and Mark with other message board members ...

but as for something new; a traing seminar held at the UFC gym in vegas being trained one on one by Matt, Hendo, Randy, Rich, and Chuck.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:25 AM
Miss Foxy

My wish since Matt is a married man I can't go there... However it would be me sitting on BJ Penns lap cuddling while Amir is rubbing my freshly done toes..watching Matt Hughes GnP Matt Serra. Thales Leites and Thiago Silva come up and serve me a glass of wine..What a night...
Old 09-03-2009, 03:53 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

For Matt to be put in the UFC hall of fame and to sign Robbie already into the UFC.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:57 AM
Stump Rules!

And that was your 777 post! You should wish bigger though because those things are already going to happen, and soon, anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
For Matt to be put in the UFC hall of fame and to sign Robbie already into the UFC.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 09-03-2009, 09:04 AM
StizzoFoShizzo

I want to see Charles "KrazyHorse" Bennet LoL, ok for real I would love to see an event in Canada other than Montreal or out east. I've heard talks about Vancouver, but I think mma is still banned there too. Hopefully by then there could be a Canadian not named GSP good enough to main event it.