Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-31-2009, 10:13 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Hmmm that is interesting, i felt he looked great and it was a great fight between two warriors. Nog truly showed that a rematch with Mir would be fair.

Im trying to remember if Randy was off a little on his punches, I don't know. I was just real surprised when he got swept but Nog is Nog.

He did look great, and I don't think we've ever seen him that tuff. That said, he got caught by the same punches that Brock knocked him out with. His counters,IMO, were quick but when he unloaded, he never moved his head! He was sticking right inside of Nogs range and leaving his head open. Its almost like he was not judging his distance right and getting popped everytime he commited to exchange. IMO, if Randy worked that out, he would be pretty much flawless striking.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:07 PM
atomdanger

I cannot imagine Randy actually filling this 6 fight contract.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:11 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
I cannot imagine Randy actually filling this 6 fight contract.
well, he probably won't but it more of a tactic to keep him from going elsewhere .. dana probably gave him some good coin to ensure he doesn't go and fight fedor and make strikeforce rich .. LOL .. funny thing is, is randy is probably gonna make more for not fighting than actually fighting ...
Old 08-31-2009, 09:27 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
well, he probably won't but it more of a tactic to keep him from going elsewhere .. dana probably gave him some good coin to ensure he doesn't go and fight fedor and make strikeforce rich .. LOL .. funny thing is, is randy is probably gonna make more for not fighting than actually fighting ...
Yeah, I think they will have him do some commentating, appearances, etc...
But I don't see him having more than 2 or 3 more fights at the most.
Approaching 50 I don't know.....
Old 08-31-2009, 09:49 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:56 PM
Maldonado136

at the post fight press conference randy annouces that he signed a new contract and out of nowhere dana says "whos your daddy" i felt awkward watching that lol
Old 08-31-2009, 10:05 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136
at the post fight press conference randy annouces that he signed a new contract and out of nowhere dana says "whos your daddy" i felt awkward watching that lol
No way! He did?!

That's gold. lol Okay, I love Dana again!