Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-30-2009, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
I think Nog could have finished him if he had went in with strikes after Randy went down instead of trying to choke him out.
yeah but its nog lol he always goes for the submission..... Nog proved to be the better fighter standing and on the ground with his sweeps

Alot of people who skipped ordering this one should be kicking themsleves it was an awesome event..... Randy and Nog still have alot of fight left in them...
Old 08-30-2009, 05:35 AM
Josh

Thank you Nate the Great for stopping the Damian Maia hype train. He is great at JJ but the difference in their MMA skill is pretty huge in my opinion. When Nate first got his title shot I thought he would be the one to beat Anderson. I still think he is tied with Hendo for having the best chance although that chance is pretty small. NOG IS THE MAN! IF he had his old chin I am confident he would beat Brock.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:01 AM
que

great seeing nog so dominating again. he dominated randy and it was beautiful. beautiful sweeps, beautiful knockdowns, beautiful mounts and technique. now i know why randy avoided nog like the plague for so long. he should have stayed away from him

i agree it was also great seeing marquardt stop the maia hype train. but now we get to watch anderson stop the marquardt hype train (again) that marquardt has created for himself. all he talks about is anderson and he talks like he will school him. well he didn't school him last... time and anderson has gotten even better since then so i don't see how he will school him this time. lol

Last edited by que; 08-30-2009 at 08:09 AM.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
great seeing nog so dominating again. he dominated randy and it was beautiful. beautiful sweeps, beautiful knockdowns, beautiful mounts and technique. now i know why randy avoided nog like the plague for so long. he should have stayed away from him

i agree it was also great seeing marquardt stop the maia hype train. but now we get to watch anderson stop the marquardt hype train (again) that marquardt has created for himself. all he talks about is anderson and he talks like he will school him. well he didn't school him last... time and anderson has gotten even better since then so i don't see how he will school him this time. lol
I don't know if Unschoolable is a word or not.... but if it is then....

Anderson is definitely Unschoolable!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
I don't know if Unschoolable is a word or not.... but if it is then....

Anderson is definitely Unschoolable!!!!!!!!!!!
poppycot Chuck.

Everyone gets an ass-kicking at some point.

One day it will happen to Lyoto Machida, one day it will happen to Anderson Silva...just like it happened to Demina Maia last night and Michael Bisping not so long ago...its part of the sport...everyone loses*

*Fedor is an exception
Old 08-30-2009, 04:13 PM

Well i watched it in Fort Worth so only just got on here. SOme great fights tonight.

Nate's had one of the best KO's, one for the highlight reel and im glad he refrained from hitting Maia again. I'm pretty sad about it though because i wanted to see their skills up against each other and see Nate deal with Maia on the ground because i figured he could hang with him. Well i guess Nate deserves another shot but he has to wait behind Hendo!

Silva looked awesome, JArdine is such a peculiar fighter, it just seems that sometimes he can just get tagged after putting up huge performances against arguebly better fighters. I feel for him and hope he can bounce back.

Poor Leben!