Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-29-2009, 03:29 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp
Agree to disagree then. All I know is that standing up, Fedor could rock Brock if he wanted, and if they're on the ground, well...I mean, Fedor never seems like he's really been in trouble on the ground ever. I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Brock give him a hard fight, but I just don't see Brock winning.
Agree to disagree works with me brother! This place would be boring if we all thought the same Standing I think Fedor would crush him... on the ground I think Brock could take him...
Old 08-29-2009, 03:59 AM
que

he just got throttled by brock, it makes him look better if he says brock would crush fedor, because then it makes him look like he actually has a chance against fedor too. if he admitted fedor would crush brock then just imagine what fedor would do to mir
Old 08-29-2009, 07:54 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
either that or dana is in his ear...It is fishy that several ufc fighters are sort of putting down fedor
Exactly, Mr White controls a little more than who these guys fight.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:34 AM

Fedor takes Brock anywhere. I don't think there is a place in reality that Brock even stands a chance vs somoene with as much talen as Fedor.

I'm a Mir fanboy but I think he needs to let his brain recoup before talking lol.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
either that or dana is in his ear...It is fishy that several ufc fighters are sort of putting down fedor
I think it's just the sign of the times... since the demise of PRIDE Fedor hasn't fought top level competition and people are getting tired of it.

Fedor Myth > Fedor
Old 08-29-2009, 06:02 PM
TonyCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
I was looking for the Choi fight and found this pic

This is disturbing.
Wow, that dude is huge, too bad he can't really fight.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
he just got throttled by brock, it makes him look better if he says brock would crush fedor, because then it makes him look like he actually has a chance against fedor too. if he admitted fedor would crush brock then just imagine what fedor would do to mir
very good observation

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 08-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Rev

I think Mir is right. Who has Fedor fought with a wrestling game and strength behind it that comes anywhere close to Brock? On his feet is his only chance,but the problem is, when Brock wants to go to the ground, he will.

I think it's just the sign of the times... since the demise of PRIDE Fedor hasn't fought top level competition and people are getting tired of it.

Fedor Myth > Fedor

thank you
Old 08-29-2009, 11:53 PM
Hughes fanboy

People want a hero. Fedor is a hero to the many.

yet still, its probably good Fedor never fights in the UFC. His fans would be disappointed by that result

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 08-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
I think Mir is right. Who has Fedor fought with a wrestling game and strength behind it that comes anywhere close to Brock? On his feet is his only chance,but the problem is, when Brock wants to go to the ground, he will.

Fedor Myth > Fedor

thank you
Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman.