Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 08-28-2009, 08:39 AM
ggcarano

Default Gina Carano?

Ok my most superbly chum in the whole period (His a wretch) is wildly in amity with Gina Carano and he talks about her all broad daylight and night long. Like I would pray him but he would just start talking and I wouldn't hear what he was saying, so how is she conspicuous whats her livelihood and is she fasten on or married. Like I said I would petition him but he would of went off a article and I don't contain time in the service of that so if you know something nearly her it would help me alot.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggcarano
Ok my most superbly chum in the whole period (His a wretch) is wildly in amity with Gina Carano and he talks about her all broad daylight and night long. Like I would pray him but he would just start talking and I wouldn't hear what he was saying, so how is she conspicuous whats her livelihood and is she fasten on or married. Like I said I would petition him but he would of went off a article and I don't contain time in the service of that so if you know something nearly her it would help me alot.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Old 08-28-2009, 03:19 PM
fightpastor

Not to be rude, but I got deleted once on this forum for an innocent post. This is possibly the most bizarre post I have read on any forum. I don't even know what this is.

www.fightpastor.com
Old 08-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Stump Rules!

But his post doesnt contain self advertisement.Just total and complete confusion.There's a difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightpastor
Not to be rude, but I got deleted once on this forum for an innocent post. This is possibly the most bizarre post I have read on any forum. I don't even know what this is.

www.fightpastor.com

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 08-28-2009, 03:37 PM
fightpastor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
But his post doesnt contain self advertisement.Just total and complete confusion.There's a difference
Not to tell you how to moderate your forums but seriously, what hurts the overall forum more, a linked blog or incoherent, non-sense as threads. I am just sayin....

Old 08-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

I'd say the thread starter does not speak English as a first language.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightpastor

www.fightpastor.com
What did you post that got you deleted? I'm the one responsible for deleting suspicious accounts, so I'm curious as to what it was you posted that I might have found suspect.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:52 PM
fightpastor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
What did you post that got you deleted? I'm the one responsible for deleting suspicious accounts, so I'm curious as to what it was you posted that I might have found suspect.
It didn't really bother me and someone explained it to me through a private message. I will usually link my blog at the bottom of my posts and you guys just wanted to make sure I was going to be an active part of the forum. I got it.

I was teasing her with this.

Though this is the craziest post I have ever read.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Excuse me...I speak jive

Quote:
Ok my best friend in my life (he's a psycho) is madly in love with Gina Carano and he talks about her all day and night long. Like I would try to talk to him but he would just start ranting and I'd ignore him, so what is she like in real life and is she dating anyone or married. Like I said I would ask him but he would of told me a long story and I don't have the time so if you know something about her it would help me alot.
or something like that

[