Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Swimming does not equal skinny deaping or streaking.

The dude with the hay-covered castle sounds like a riot. I think I'd be friends with him.
here is an artical about it for you to read

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-of-straw.html
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-26-2009, 01:39 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Mr Fidler is fighting the borough council over 12 enforcement notices in total, which include the construction of a go-kart track on his 195 acres of land.
Dude is awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

And I thought we were going to talk about billiards.

Just go next to the persons bothering you and make the water warm.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-28-2009, 02:57 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

is peeing in the pool proper pool ettiquette? just wondering (not that i do that)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-28-2009, 03:09 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
is peeing in the pool proper pool ettiquette? just wondering (not that i do that)
Boy I sure hope so!!!

Bro we were swimming in the Gulf of Mexico this summer and I swear when I peed the water around me felt cooler... the Gulf was sooo warm it was uncomfortable..
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Boy I sure hope so!!!

Bro we were swimming in the Gulf of Mexico this summer and I swear when I peed the water around me felt cooler... the Gulf was sooo warm it was uncomfortable..
the sea, or a pool is not your cesspit Chuck, cease from peeing in it no matter how warm it is
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-28-2009, 05:13 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Boy I sure hope so!!!

Bro we were swimming in the Gulf of Mexico this summer and I swear when I peed the water around me felt cooler... the Gulf was sooo warm it was uncomfortable..
Oh my goodness! You just released harmful ammonia into the Gulf! I'm sure you are the cause of all of the hurricanes that are blasting the East Coast right now! You should be ashamed of yourself Chuck!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-28-2009, 05:35 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
the sea, or a pool is not your cesspit Chuck, cease from peeing in it no matter how warm it is
As a man, the world is my toilet. It's one of the great benefits of being a man. We can pee anywhere.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-28-2009, 05:39 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
As a man, the world is my toilet. It's one of the great benefits of being a man. We can pee anywhere.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Oh my goodness! You just released harmful ammonia into the Gulf! I'm sure you are the cause of all of the hurricanes that are blasting the East Coast right now! You should be ashamed of yourself Chuck!
not to mention he said it was cold! the Gulf is important for supplying England and the North Atlantic with warmer waters to ensure a warm and wet clime, rather then a cold and frozen one.

If the Gulf Stream goes out in the near Future I shall know who to blame
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.