Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Via Con Dios

Mongo only pawn in game of life.

I think the Engineer should be able to come up with a winning equation.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:41 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmma
i guess the punch then knee from mir that lesnar got must not have been considered a hard hit then?? sure looked like a couple of solid blows to me, maybe i was watching a different fight

Indeed. Brock himself said that knee nearly knocked him out.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:44 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
11 fights and only 1 of them a name worth even mentioning. beating gonzaga is nothing special. hes only beat one top fighter( if you can consider cro cop a top fighter, hes looked like **** in all of his ufc fights) lesnar has fought one no name and 3 of the top fighters in the heavyweight division. the only top fighter he hasnt fought and wont ever fight is fedor, unless fedor gets rid of his management team

Crocops looked better then any of his past UFC fights put together, and his confidence and control was a throw back to his peak Pride era days.

I would rather see CroCop vs Carwin for the title shot, personally.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
11 fights and only 1 of them a name worth even mentioning. beating gonzaga is nothing special. hes only beat one top fighter( if you can consider cro cop a top fighter, hes looked like **** in all of his ufc fights) lesnar has fought one no name and 3 of the top fighters in the heavyweight division. the only top fighter he hasnt fought and wont ever fight is fedor, unless fedor gets rid of his management team
Yeah, but going 11-0 and only fighting for 12 minutes regardless of what professionals you've fought is damn impressive. Carwin showed he can take a punch and still fight back considering Gonzaga got Carwin on his back and broke his nose with a punch (he required surgery to repair the nose), and Carwin still threw a simple arm punch and got the KO. Did Randy KO Gonzaga when Zag was at his best? Nope!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Krupp

I'll just reiterate what I've said before, seeing as that I've missed my window earlier; Give the man the shot, and if he wins, well, that says something about Carwin then, don't it?
Old 08-27-2009, 02:05 AM
jasonmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
Crocops looked better then any of his past UFC fights put together, and his confidence and control was a throw back to his peak Pride era days.

I would rather see CroCop vs Carwin for the title shot, personally.

cro cop looked better than brock in his ufc fights. lol did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid, he didnt look good in any of his fights in the ufc, oh wait he did beat eddie sanchez didnt he, once again i guess i dont see the same fights some people on here see
Old 08-27-2009, 11:18 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
cro cop looked better than brock in his ufc fights. lol did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid, he didnt look good in any of his fights in the ufc, oh wait he did beat eddie sanchez didnt he, once again i guess i dont see the same fights some people on here see

Apparently you're the paint chip eater bro because I didnt say anything about Crocops fights measuring up to Brocks fights. I said Crocops last fight looked better then any of HIS previous fights put together.

It pays to read posts before running your mouth.