Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Tito would get rocked!! Look how fast Forrest got beat down off a jab!!
Tito is very underrated.

He beat Rashad minus the fence grab IMO.

Behind all the hype Tito seems like a decent guy. I gained alot of respect for him from his coaching on tuf 3. Any guy that actually cares about his fighters shows a lot of character.
He was REALLY cool to the fans in philly when I was there and the dude was definately a pioneer.

He's human like the rest of us I guess. I don't hate um and I wouldn't mind seeing him do well.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:13 PM
County Mike

I also like Tito. I liked him on TUF (especially against the arrogant Shamrock). He just knows how to hype fights. If he makes you hate him, he sells more tickets than if you didn't care.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:44 AM
ERStettin

My initial thought is this would be a good fight for Anderson. Then I remember that I thought the same thing about Forrest.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:53 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Tito is very underrated.

Behind all the hype Tito seems like a decent guy. I gained alot of respect for him from his coaching on tuf 3. Any guy that actually cares about his fighters shows a lot of character.
He was REALLY cool to the fans in philly when I was there and the dude was definately a pioneer.

He's human like the rest of us I guess. I don't hate um and I wouldn't mind seeing him do well.

I agree, extremely underrated. I think Tito puts A LOT of energy into people and he tends to get his feelings hurt when those efforts arent reciprocated. He has always been the guy that put it all on the line, totally shameless. I'm def pulling for him.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Tito is very underrated.

I like Tito don't get me wrong... Im just being realistic. You know I did not like A. Silva, however I do have much respect for the man lately. He's not a shmuck like most fighters nowdays. He can actually back his *hit up...
Old 08-28-2009, 03:45 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
I agree, extremely underrated. I think Tito puts A LOT of energy into people and he tends to get his feelings hurt when those efforts arent reciprocated.
Dave, is that you?