Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-19-2009, 08:44 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default As if Barny Frank has any politeness credibility!

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...w.foxnews.com/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-19-2009, 04:49 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Barney Frank has got to be one of the biggest tools in Congress. Hopefully, he'll be voted out in the next election.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I don't see how he was all that wrong this time around.

He gave as good as he got I think.

I don't care for the man or his policies but in this situation I feel judgement from some to be unfair.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Yeah, I saw him on Fox News last night. From what I could see at least people were talking and not shouting. I agree with what he had to say about that about "talking" not shouting. I do hope when election time rolls around that Pelosi, Hoyer and some of the others get a "surprise" and get voted out of office.

I always find it amazing that they ask for our votes and then when they get it, they then do everything but represent us!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Yeah, I saw him on Fox News last night. From what I could see at least people were talking and not shouting. I agree with what he had to say about that about "talking" not shouting. I do hope when election time rolls around that Pelosi, Hoyer and some of the others get a "surprise" and get voted out of office.

I always find it amazing that they ask for our votes and then when they get it, they then do everything but represent us!
I hope Nancy Pelosi falls off the face of the earth.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I hope Nancy Pelosi falls off the face of the earth.
As a woman, I've found her to be a big disappointment as the first woman Speaker of the House. I think Barbara Boxer is fix'n to get hers and it's already getting ugly here in Texas between Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchinson.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-19-2009, 08:57 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It didn't look to me like the guy was yelling but Frank lectured him anyway! On a side note I need to re watch it cause I was told that the guy in the Blue shirt yelling at people was some kind of Democrat big shot trying to make a citizen leave!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:02 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
As a woman, I've found her to be a big disappointment as the first woman Speaker of the House. I think Barbara Boxer is fix'n to get hers and it's already getting ugly here in Texas between Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchinson.
Perry and Huthinson always cracked me up. Texas politicians are such a hoot.


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
Perry and Huthinson always cracked me up. Texas politicians are such a hoot.


~Amy
I know and these two are from the same party. He's obviously not a gentleman, he's already trash'n her.

And I can't wait to see Tom Delay on Dancing with the Stars. I never liked him. He might be able to two-step though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.