Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-04-2009, 09:56 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Spare me that Matt Hughes is jealous of GSP in any way!! Please!! He clearly stated that his opinion was no way stating that the outcome would have been any different. Why does a guilty dog always bark first??? All you GSP bandwagoneers can remember this Matt Hughes fans are always gonna be the most loyal, attractive, and smartest!! haha~~ How bout them apples?!
lol,,yeah,,how bout them,,
Old 03-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Spare me that Matt Hughes is jealous of GSP in any way!! Please!! He clearly stated that his opinion was no way stating that the outcome would have been any different. Why does a guilty dog always bark first??? All you GSP bandwagoneers can remember this Matt Hughes fans are always gonna be the most loyal, attractive, and smartest!! haha~~ How bout them apples?!
Madame Villasenor we salute thee
Old 03-04-2009, 10:38 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:

you are right ... matt isn't jealous ... but (and i am going to get ruined for this) GSP's english skills are not really the greatest, and he sometimes means things differently than what he says ... i work with french canadians everyday and they are always mixing up words for what they really mean .... he could have meant what he was saying, but who knows ...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
None of us here worship Matt
speak for yourself
Old 03-05-2009, 01:36 AM
Throttlehead

Accidents can happen to anyone I guess

Matt Hughes came out recently and said that St. Pierre felt greasy what are your thoughts did he feel greasy to you?

"I didn’t notice anything like that. To be honest for the past few years everyone I’ve fought has felt greasy. I didn’t feel anything different than anyone else.

It’s kind of a cop-out. I’ll never say I lost because…Even if they are greasy If you’re a real mixed martial artist you’ll find a way to overcome that."
-Jon Fitch

http://forums.mmajunkie.com/viewtopi...ughes+greasing

Last edited by Throttlehead; 03-05-2009 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlehead

Stitch's hand brushed Matt's shoulder for split second, so what? That's hardly "greasing." Besides, we've already debunked this nonsense here:
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651

The accusation against Matt is a lie, plain and simple. Stitch is hired by the UFC, thus he has no vested interest in the outcome of any fight.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Crowbar

Quote:

There is already a thread posted about that whole thing

Old 03-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Throttlehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Stitch's hand brushed Matt's shoulder for split second, so what? That's hardly "greasing." Besides, we've already debunked this nonsense here:
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651

The accusation against Matt is a lie, plain and simple. Stitch is hired by the UFC, thus he has no vested interest in the outcome of any fight.

Stitch's hand more then brushed for s split second, he rubbed the whole shoulder, which I don't think is anything serious. You say you have debunked it?

Maybe Matt Hughes should debunk his statement, there was no more vaseline on Nurse then on Stitch.

Then Stitch has teh balls to make a video of what not to do and how its done properly.

It's ALL over blown!!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:58 AM
Crowbar

Quote:
Stitch's hand more then brushed for s split second, he rubbed the whole shoulder, which I don't think is anything serious. You say you have debunked it?

Maybe Matt Hughes should debunk his statement, there was no more vaseline on Nurse then on Stitch.

Then Stitch has teh balls to make a video of what not to do and how its done properly.

It's ALL over blown!!
You may want to have your eyes checked and watch that again.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:00 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:

It's ALL over blown!!
Throttle, how about you stop blowing hot air & actually go check the thread. The problem with the gif that you posted is that it been slowed down to about 1/4 speed. Here's you're gif:

Here's the "greasing" in realtime:

Now, honestly watch the real gif & tell me that's the same as what Nurse did to GSP. If you notice, in the nice slow-mo version you so kindly re-supplied us with, there's actually a big glob of vaseline on Hughes' shoulder. Stitch was, in actuality, performing his duty to perfection. Shut up & go troll somewhere else.