Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:33 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggy
why are you here? you are obviously in no way shape or form a fan of Matt, you are here to troll, that is not needed
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:35 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Well you two have impressed me very much tonight We really should start up a thread and talk about the war...I feel there is much I may be able to learn.

I had always been taught Hitler was democratically ellected. I understand where thats come from, but I also see how it wasnt really an ellection and certainly not a democratic one.
start it up if you want, but I won't be hear much tonight, I gotta an intramural meeting in 30 minutes, an athletic training meeting in 1.5 hours...and then I gotta kill some nazis in COD tonight
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
sorry Dave, but your a little off, yes the Reichstag did burn, a fire blamed on the commies but thought to have been a setup by the Nazis in order to get the government to follow some of the wants of the nazis....Hitler never WON an election, but his political pressure and violent threats forced his Chancellory appointment, and upon Hindenburg's death, he took advantage and seized control....


On August 2, 1934, Hindenburg died, and the title of president was abolished. Hitler’s title became Fuehrer and Reich Chancellor. Not surprisingly, he used the initial four-year “temporary” grant of emergency powers that had been given to him by the Enabling Act to consolidate his omnipotent control over the entire country.
Yes, ive just read about the Enabling Act
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
and then I gotta kill some nazis in COD tonight
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:36 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Yes, ive just read about the Enabling Act

glad I could be of some assistance
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:39 PM
internationalharvester
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Well you two have impressed me very much tonight We really should start up a thread and talk about the war...I feel there is much I may be able to learn.

I had always been taught Hitler was democratically ellected. I understand where thats come from, but I also see how it wasnt really an ellection and certainly not a democratic one.

if you think thats impressive look up the similarities between Hitler and Napolean, they will blow your mind
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
start it up if you want, but I won't be hear much tonight, I gotta an intramural meeting in 30 minutes, an athletic training meeting in 1.5 hours...and then I gotta kill some nazis in COD tonight
um what was your gamer tag
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:44 PM
foggy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
why are you here? you are obviously in no way shape or form a fan of Matt, you are here to troll, that is not needed
im not smart
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

dont worry just every one is well umm up tight if you havent seen
not like this argument thread went from 2 pages to 13 in 2 hours or so
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggy
im not smart
why did you change your post? (I saw that )
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.