Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 07-05-2009, 12:05 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i'll take alves if anyone wants to bet me

i should have learned my lesson by now since GSP keeps winning, but something inside me forces me to bet against him every time. maybe it's his accent, maybe it's his nipple tweaking, or maybe it's his gay 80's speedos. i just don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-05-2009, 12:14 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

And may you get a gay nipple tweaking sig in a speedo when you lose
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-05-2009, 12:30 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
And may you get a gay nipple tweaking sig in a speedo when you lose
is that a challenge i hear?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-05-2009, 12:35 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

No...I just look too good. If fat boy whips my French fry ( highly unlikely though) I'm not willing to change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
is that a challenge i hear?
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-05-2009, 01:26 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
No
yea, that's probably a smart move. you already lost to me last time you bet me on a GSP fight... no need to be humiliated twice.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-05-2009, 01:35 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

Yeah well....you look like you already lost a sig bet anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
yea, that's probably a smart move. you already lost to me last time you bet me on a GSP fight... no need to be humiliated twice.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-05-2009, 03:39 AM
Max
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
i'll take alves if anyone wants to bet me

i should have learned my lesson by now since GSP keeps winning, but something inside me forces me to bet against him every time. maybe it's his accent, maybe it's his nipple tweaking, or maybe it's his gay 80's speedos. i just don't know.
you know I would take that bet but I just cant bring myself to root for GSP. Even on MMAplayground I have him picked to lose even though I know he will win. What about another fight? I would not mind seeing the "Diego and friends" sig have a new home.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ill pick alves
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-05-2009, 04:49 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'll take GSP........... Que?
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
I'll take GSP........... Que?
what about me
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.