Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
GSP is on the ground what Machida was standing up.
Ya know what, I think that's absolutely right. I never even thought of it in those terms, but you're spot on. This makes me realize that i need to watch GSP the same way I do Machida: trying to look for the little, unobtrusive movements and positionings that set him apart.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
GSP with kill the spider

But seriously, I think GSP has a pretty good chance.Don't tell nobody but I think he's even better then Forrest
...and there goes her Loyalty

IM TELLING FORRST ON YOU
Old 08-13-2009, 12:50 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
let's see it. i say after the hendo fight GSP move up and feed him to anderson. i cannot wait for this fight!

i know this fight isn't even announced yet but i sig bet someone that anderson beats GSP, sig bet for 12 months. i will only take it against the anderson haters because it's more fun that way. i would prefer either bradwrong or matthughesrocks.

i cant believe i missed this post the other day...i would LOVE to take you up on your offer of a 12 month sig bet over a fight between AS and GSP but i cant....you see i noticed that you will only take it against an Anderson hater...well,i'm sorry to disappoint you but i dont hat Anderson...but anytime you want a 12 month sig bet for a GSP and cry baby J fight i'm your guy....because i DO hate him.

have a nice day.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
that's your opinion ... but since the serra KO, he is 6-0 3 UD's two stoppages and one sub and hasn't lost a round ... all the fighters were busted up except for kos and matt, he knocked down fitch and thiago and totally dominated BJ .... if that is boring, i guess he is ...
Yes thats my opinion but I'm not a hater. Stop making me out to be one just because your opinion is different. A fight does not have to go the distance to be dull and a fight is not automatically exciting just because there is a stoppage.