Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-09-2009, 01:54 PM
smalltownnorthernman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Forrest KO

Wondering if anyone thinks that the manner in which forrest was nocked out will give Kimbo more credibility for getting knocked out in the same fashion.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:07 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownnorthernman
Wondering if anyone thinks that the manner in which forrest was nocked out will give Kimbo more credibility for getting knocked out in the same fashion.
At least with Forrest it wasn't the FIRST punch of the fight. He had already been rocked a couple times before the final one put him down. It did look strange though.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:22 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

I don't even see how you can compare the two period.It's like comparing them because they both wear shorts
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:25 PM
smalltownnorthernman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well, they were both light jabs thrown from an opponent backing up. That is pretty comparible. If anything, the jab Seth threw looked harder.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:28 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

I'm talking about comparing them as fighters in general. Not comparing Forrest to Kimbo in a two minute fight.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:33 PM
David_Banner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownnorthernman
Well, they were both light jabs thrown from an opponent backing up. That is pretty comparible. If anything, the jab Seth threw looked harder.

The difference is Kimbo was hit with one, Forrest was hit with several. He was rocked prior to that jab.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

WHY...... Is it allways the new members with the stupid posts
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,484
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
WHY...... Is it allways the new members with the stupid posts
Funny it wasn't too long ago we were saying that about you!!

Be nice to the new guy... it's a fair question to ask...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Funny it wasn't too long ago we were saying that about you!!

Be nice to the new guy... it's a fair question to ask...
what 2 years ago
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.