Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-11-2009, 02:32 AM
Stump Rules!

A double whammy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Forrest is a loser, yet Rampage was a loser to Forrest, so what does that make Rampage?

Super loser? A major crybaby?

I've decided, I don't like Rampage anymore. First, he loses to Forrest, then literally goes on a Rampage causing several felony and misdemeanor charges, then says this crap about Forrest. F*** Rampage! At least Forrest just left the ring and didn't go driving around risking others' lives.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 08-11-2009, 02:59 AM
MMeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
agreed

other things i don't like are when he was in japan and pinned that japanese girl down on the bed and then farted on her face. then two other times when he was being interviewed by hot chicks and he starts humping them while the camera is rolling. at first i didn't care much but with all these things adding up, i really don't like him anymore. i hope rampage vs evans is a double knockout
I'm with that, except I hope Rashad knocks him out clean. Rampage's act is tried. Forrest didn't handle that loss well, but Rampage is in the ultimate glass house when it comes to that subject. Plus, he fails the shoe is on the other foot test - crap that he does that you laugh off is the type of junk that would have me screaming bloody murder if it was Matt Serra/some other jerk. I'm done with Rampage
Old 08-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyja
I don't think Page meant anything too awful deep by it. He's kicking a man while he's down, sure. He's being unprofessional, sure. Rampage is a clown, and while that doesn't necessarily make it right, maybe he's just taking a "tough love" approach. There is no love lost between Forrest and Page, but I seriously doubt his intent was as malicious as it sounds. Just Page being Page.
QFT

You guys are cold as ice!