Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-08-2009, 12:27 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default New ring girl (before and after)

Tryouts
http://cdn.cagepotato.com/www/sites/...atashasun5.png

Now
http://cdn.cagepotato.com/www/sites/..._ufc_girl.jpeg

I honestly think she looked better with the messy/curly hair.
Lots better
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-08-2009, 12:37 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

looks like she may have gotten new boobs too...I do like the before better, but whatever, see is way hotter than edith and her horseface
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2009, 12:55 AM
sender
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I personaly Approve this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2009, 01:25 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Logan Stanton

???
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-08-2009, 01:32 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
Logan Stanton

???
no, this is the girl that won the contest at ufc 100, she is replacing edith
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-08-2009, 01:35 AM
sender
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

replacing eidith???? why???

I was not informed of this!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-08-2009, 01:44 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sender
replacing eidith???? why???

I was not informed of this!
probably caught something hooking her way across canada and nevada for that matter

actually i just read on cagepotato that she missed ufc 100 because she called in hungover...who knows,but she is a dirty hooker anyways

Last edited by matthughesfan21; 08-08-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-08-2009, 02:05 AM
PureRWandB
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
looks like she may have gotten new boobs too...I do like the before better, but whatever, see is way hotter than edith and her horseface
I haven't been on the forums in months... and this is the first thing I read.
That is the funniest thing I have read all day.

I have missed all of you guys.... yes, even you Chuck.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-08-2009, 02:09 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureRWandB
I haven't been on the forums in months... and this is the first thing I read.
That is the funniest thing I have read all day.

I have missed all of you guys.... yes, even you Chuck.
i didn't intend for it to be funny, but I'll take the laugh
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-08-2009, 02:15 AM
sender
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
probably caught something hooking her way across canada and nevada for that matter

actually i just read on cagepotato that she missed ufc 100 because she called in hungover...who knows,but she is a dirty hooker anyways
waaahhht you've got to be completly stupid to think that you can get away with that... I would have filled in for her....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.