Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Mac

Default Read this.

These are letters to the editors from a local guy . This is Shelby county News here in Shelby county where i live. Dallas usually has some pretty well written letters and his views are that i hope of most americans . Anyways thought some of you might like to see it and go back through some of Dallas other letters.

He talks a bit about John Holdren , Obamas Science czar . This is the same man who says it is IT IS OK TO KILL CHILDREN 2 AND UNDER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SOCIALIZED YET , That right there is enough to make me say things that would get me locked up in todays society. Its getting bad folks , reallllllll bad . Its time for a change alright. Impeach Obama.

Letters to the editor at Shelby county news .net

http://www.shelbycountynews.net/defa...tynews&he=.net

More on John Holdren http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2080901.aspx?p=2
Old 08-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Administrator

I knew this was coming. Feminist groups have been fighting for a woman's "right" to murder her child after it is born ever since women got the "right" to murder their children before they are born.

The notion that Left-Wing Liberals actually care about life is obscene. This is just showing the true colors of the Liberal Left: pure and evil.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:24 AM
atomdanger

WTF.

Ok to kill children 2 years and under? O_o
Old 08-08-2009, 11:02 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I have heard this before! Sometime I may get a copy of his book so I can say I read it for myself! I just hate to spend what little Money I got on his book.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
The notion that Left-Wing Liberals actually care about life is obscene. This is just showing the true colors of the Liberal Left: pure and evil.
Q F T

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 08-08-2009, 11:39 PM
que

i'm sure the guy supports abortion which is f'd up by itself but i seriously doubt he really said that he approves of murdering children 2 years old and younger. that is just too ridiculous. if it is true then he should be fired but i doubt it's true. i've been doing some research on this and none of these "reporters" provide a source to where this man ever said that. it sounds like just another paranoid conservative rumor that started from something that was taken out of context or just made up. i am really curious to see the sources to him saying that he approves of killing children 2 years old and younger
Old 08-09-2009, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
i'm sure the guy supports abortion which is f'd up by itself but i seriously doubt he really said that he approves of murdering children 2 years old and younger. that is just too ridiculous. if it is true then he should be fired but i doubt it's true. i've been doing some research on this and none of these "reporters" provide a source to where this man ever said that. it sounds like just another paranoid conservative rumor that started from something that was taken out of context or just made up. i am really curious to see the sources to him saying that he approves of killing children 2 years old and younger
I don't know about the quote about the 2 year olds either; but some of the other stuff is scary enough. The blogger, Zombie at Zombietime, was able to get a hold of Ecoscience (30 years old and out of print) and posted huge chunks of it, that were scanned directly from the book. In order to be even more transparent, Zombie even took digital pictures of some of the book pages to show that the quotes, indeed, came from the book.

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/
http://zombietime.com/john_holdren_and_harrison_brown/

If you think that there aren't liberals out there that don't believe that infants (not fetuses, infants) have the same personhood as other humans, please familiarize yourself with the work of Princeton philosopher, Peter Singer. Please do a quick internet search on his views on the personhood of infants.