Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-07-2009, 02:48 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Neither is doing anything. BJ is stating this is merely his opinion, so as much as GSP might hate it, he can't do anything legally. If he stated it as fact, then that would be slander (since he said it). The reporter, on the other hand, is simply relaying what another said, so at best he's a tattle-tale.
Hypothetically what if BJ said he witnessed it?
(like conseco saying he saw guys use)

Would that be slander?
Old 08-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Right.
Thats his second story.

And how much sense does that make?

Why on earth would Florian text BJ before the GSP fight,
and say, hey, look out, Huerta was greasy.

O_o
You believe what you want, but that makes NO SENSE to me at all.
Now, BJ's story, the original one, that Florian texted and said hey, look out, GSP will be greasy, makes much more sense.
Florian denies it, then says it was about huerta... fishy..
Anybody can see that.
I didn't say I didn't agree with you I'm just saying Kenny never admitted to saying GSP greased.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo
Sorry I'm on my iPhone and I can't post sources, but I read on MMA Torch that BJ is now accusing GSP of being on steroids! LOL his loss was like 6 months ago and he still can't get over it. He said becauase GSP walks around in shape everyday, that he's on steroids or something. According to BJ all fighters only get into shape for fights. BJ says that every other fighter gets fat in between fights and then trains to get skinny again before their matches. But since GSP is always in tip top shape, he has to a cheater. Before BJ said all this, he also said that all this was in his opinion, and he has no proof. This whole thing is sickening already! I really wanted BJ to win that fight, but now I've lost all respect for him and hope Ken-Flo.
Penn should be thinking about Florian, not Saint Pierre!!!

Old 08-08-2009, 04:22 AM
Max

It seems to me that a lot of people on this site dont know how an interview works. See its not just BJ sitting there talking and the reporter writing down what BJ says. The reporter asks a question and BJ answers it. This is what happened here. The reporter asked BJ a question and BJ answered it. Its not like BJ set out to bash GSP he was just responding to a question. I love how anything that BJ says gets attacked by everyone yet when Rampage says that he feels people in PRIDE used roids no one gives a crap. People bash BJ for saying "to the death" before the GSP fight but no one talks about the fact that Sherk said that BJ would have to kill him to win.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:27 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
It seems to me that a lot of people on this site dont know how an interview works. See its not just BJ sitting there talking and the reporter writing down what BJ says. The reporter asks a question and BJ answers it. This is what happened here. The reporter asked BJ a question and BJ answered it. Its not like BJ set out to bash GSP he was just responding to a question. I love how anything that BJ says gets attacked by everyone yet when Rampage says that he feels people in PRIDE used roids no one gives a crap. People bash BJ for saying "to the death" before the GSP fight but no one talks about the fact that Sherk said that BJ would have to kill him to win.
You know, there is this other guy.....in my real life. I don't know if he knows anything about MMA but he is my real life Max.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:15 AM
timmyja

Everybody has got something to say about BJ.. Good or bad.. I love it.. Its awesome.. I'm a fan.. and I hope BJ STOMPS Florini this weekend to silence the bitter GSP nuthuggers.. its really not easy to digest when your boy has gynocomastia, and an "undertrained" cabbage-patch doll points it out.. When did the f'ing Florian bandwagon start? Sheesh
Old 08-08-2009, 12:45 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
no, we laughed at BJ when he said "to the death" and he quit in between rounds ..
Old 08-08-2009, 12:48 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyja
Everybody has got something to say about BJ.. Good or bad.. I love it.. Its awesome.. I'm a fan.. and I hope BJ STOMPS Florini this weekend to silence the bitter GSP nuthuggers.. its really not easy to digest when your boy has gynocomastia, and an "undertrained" cabbage-patch doll points it out.. When did the f'ing Florian bandwagon start? Sheesh
how do GSP nuthuggers get shut up if BJ wins? to me it is the opposite .... i want BJ to win, cuz i want a third match with Bj ... cuz that might really be to the death .. and if florian does win, doesn't it take a little lustre away from GSP's win on BJ????
Old 08-08-2009, 03:56 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
no, we laughed at BJ when he said "to the death" and he quit in between rounds ..
yeah that turned out to be very ironic and made him look bad. BJ is a dumbass but DAMN he is fun to watch fight. i don't care what you think about BJ there is just something about the buildup to a BJ penn match. it's like you just know some serious sh*t is about to go down... whether it's him getting his ass kicked or whether (and 99% of the time) it's his opponent getting his ass kicked. it's guaranteed to be electric one way or the other no doubt about it
Old 08-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
yeah that turned out to be very ironic and made him look bad. BJ is a dumbass but DAMN he is fun to watch fight. i don't care what you think about BJ there is just something about the buildup to a BJ penn match. it's like you just know some serious sh*t is about to go down... whether it's him getting his ass kicked or whether (and 99% of the time) it's his opponent getting his ass kicked. it's guaranteed to be electric one way or the other no doubt about it
I'll take K-Flo if you want a chance at improving your 0-2 record with me ;)