Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-06-2009, 10:33 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I never said he was in bad shape during a 155 fight. He's saying that it's impossible for GSP to stay thin without steroids, which is complete and utter bull****. Some people simply stay in shape all year around, while others don't. BJ simply falls into that "others don't" category.
Please show me the quote where bj said "Its impossible for GSP to stay thin without steroids"

He didn't say that, he said, based on his knowledge, that he thinks GSP looks juiced.
He even said he has no proof, and its just an opinion.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:34 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Source?

Last I remember Kenny admitted to saying it about Huerta.
Right.
Thats his second story.

And how much sense does that make?

Why on earth would Florian text BJ before the GSP fight,
and say, hey, look out, Huerta was greasy.

O_o
You believe what you want, but that makes NO SENSE to me at all.
Now, BJ's story, the original one, that Florian texted and said hey, look out, GSP will be greasy, makes much more sense.
Florian denies it, then says it was about huerta... fishy..
Anybody can see that.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:49 PM
StizzoFoShizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Right.
Thats his second story.

And how much sense does that make?

Why on earth would Florian text BJ before the GSP fight,
and say, hey, look out, Huerta was greasy.

O_o
You believe what you want, but that makes NO SENSE to me at all.
Now, BJ's story, the original one, that Florian texted and said hey, look out, GSP will be greasy, makes much more sense.
Florian denies it, then says it was about huerta... fishy..
Anybody can see that.
What does Florian texting BJ about anyone being greasy have to do with BJ slandering about steroids? It has nothing at all to do with it. I personally don't care for kenflo, actually liked BJ alot more before the last few months. It could be frickin Jason Peirce from last season of TUF fighting BJ and I'd still want BJ to lose this fight. You're right though about that whole text thing, it is fishy how florian changed his story, but there's already a thread about that.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:53 PM
StizzoFoShizzo

LOL next time BJ will be accusing GSP of injecting something in his gloves to make his punches harder. Just like on CSI!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Please show me the quote where bj said "Its impossible for GSP to stay thin without steroids"

He didn't say that, he said, based on his knowledge, that he thinks GSP looks juiced.
He even said he has no proof, and its just an opinion.
LOL, he might as well be saying those exact words. Almost anytime somebody accuses another of "juicing", it's out of jealousy, plain and simple.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:53 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo
What does Florian texting BJ about anyone being greasy have to do with BJ slandering about steroids? It has nothing at all to do with it. I personally don't care for kenflo, actually liked BJ alot more before the last few months. It could be frickin Jason Peirce from last season of TUF fighting BJ and I'd still want BJ to lose this fight. You're right though about that whole text thing, it is fishy how florian changed his story, but there's already a thread about that.
Its slander.
You can't hate one person for doing it, and not another.

Kenny texted saying people were going to cheat, and BJ is saying he thinks GSP cheated / cheats.
All I was trying to say is don't bag on one guy for it and not another
Old 08-07-2009, 12:01 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
LOL, he might as well be saying those exact words. Almost anytime somebody accuses another of "juicing", it's out of jealousy, plain and simple.
Or... sometimes its true. (not all roids, but all busted for banned substances)

Barnett, Kimo, Tim Sylvia, Nate Marquardt, Belfort, Stephen Bonnar, Kit Cope, Johnny Morton, Royce Gracie, Phil Baroni,
Sean Sherk, Hermes Franca, Hallman, Bigfoot Silva, Chris Leben, Edwin Dewees, Ken Shamrock, James Irvin, Thiago Alves, etc......
Old 08-07-2009, 12:28 AM
StizzoFoShizzo

Quote:
Its slander.
You can't hate one person for doing it, and not another.

Kenny texted saying people were going to cheat, and BJ is saying he thinks GSP cheated / cheats.
All I was trying to say is don't bag on one guy for it and not another
Considering I never once said I was a florian fan, the text messase was never made public, thus no one really knows the actual truth in who said what to who. Now, in this case. BJ is publicly saying a competitor is using roids with no proof. I'm sorry but if someone said I was a cheater in stupid text message on their blackberry, I wouldn't give a damn! But if they go and say the exact same thing in the media you can bet it would be worse. I am NOT a ken flo fan. And until I see the actual supposed text, I CAN'T honostly judge someone for it, and neither should anyone else. Seeing as how I've saw the actual interview with BJ, I CAN judge him on it. In my mind it is a big difference between the two. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. I may not agree, but at least I will respect them.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:25 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo
Considering I never once said I was a florian fan, the text messase was never made public, thus no one really knows the actual truth in who said what to who. Now, in this case. BJ is publicly saying a competitor is using roids with no proof. I'm sorry but if someone said I was a cheater in stupid text message on their blackberry, I wouldn't give a damn! But if they go and say the exact same thing in the media you can bet it would be worse. I am NOT a ken flo fan. And until I see the actual supposed text, I CAN'T honostly judge someone for it, and neither should anyone else. Seeing as how I've saw the actual interview with BJ, I CAN judge him on it. In my mind it is a big difference between the two. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. I may not agree, but at least I will respect them.
Interesting.

Me personally, I respect you coming out and saying something bad about me to everybody.
I cannot respect you being a bitch and texting things, denying them,
then admitting them with a weird fishy sounding story. (Kenny admitted the text, just not the exact person he was accusing, that isn't enough? You didn't personally hear BJ say that, you saw text in an article.)
Old 08-07-2009, 02:21 AM
StizzoFoShizzo

Quote:
Interesting.

Me personally, I respect you coming out and saying something bad about me to everybody.
I cannot respect you being a bitch and texting things, denying them,
then admitting them with a weird fishy sounding story. (Kenny admitted the text, just not the exact person he was accusing, that isn't enough? You didn't personally hear BJ say that, you saw text in an article.)
LOL on that note......... You see it your way, I see it my way. Either way it's been a decent convo, thnx guys. May the best man win on Saturday!