Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-06-2009, 07:50 PM
StizzoFoShizzo

"It's just my opinion that he uses steroids. That's it. My opinion. I do believe it. I can't hand you any proof, but that's my opinion... In my opinion, he doesn't play by the rules when it comes to steroids and growth hormones and that stuff. Look at him. He's the worst. He looks like that every day. That's cheating. There is a reason why there are rules against using steroids. The rest of us, we get fat, then we train and get skinny and the cycle goes over and over again. He looks the same way all the time. Come on."

- B.J. Penn quoted in a story from Kevin Iole at Yahoo! Sports.

Sorry I can't post a link to the actual story. If someone else here can that would be great.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:56 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
BJ has been accusing GSP of using steroids for years since their first fight, why has this made you lose respect all of the sudden now?
Exactly.

WAR BJ

Although the source is yahoo sports, that guy has posted about 5 false reports just this month
Old 08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo
I might be wrong, but I don't think I've ever heard Matt accuse another fighter of the things BJ has done.
that's because matt and bj are not the same person, they are different people and they say different things.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:09 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Don't you know, BJ can't lose a fight ... So when he got mauled, it was because GSP greased ... when he took his mommy with him to court and they laughed at him, he is bringing up the roids thing again ... and he even says he offers no proof, it is his opinion .. BJ is a douche and his hardcore fans are even bigger douches .. they think he won the first fight, got ripped off in the second fight and will dominate in a third fight, to them he walks on water (cue Preach and Max .. LOL) ... and the reason for his "opinion" .. well, everyone gets fat when they don't train except GSP .... so he must be on roids ... what a moron, because GSP is in the gym almost everyday, and not acting like a spoiled rich kid eating burritos, that is why he doesn't get fat ....
Actually GSP is in McDonalds after a fight.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
that's because matt and bj are not the same person, they are different people and they say different things.
Exactly ones a cry baby and the other one is a true champion.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:11 PM
rearnakedchoke

BJ is just mad that GSP is better at everything than him ... BJ is mad that he was the rich kid growing up and was able to train full time while GSP had to work a couple jobs and train when he could, and GSP is still better than him ... BJ is mad that he lost the first fight even though he "went to the bar while GSP went to the hospital", BJ is mad that he was tooled for 4 rounds in their last fight and went to the hospital after he quit ... BJ is mad for a lot of things, so this is his way to get some dignity he may have left back ... To the death Georges, i am serious .. LOL
Old 08-06-2009, 08:11 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
BJ wishes all the other fighters got fat between fights. Just looking for a way to justify his own laziness between fights.
A little unfair.
I can't think of a single fighter off the top of my head who doesn't gain a fair amount between fights.

Our upcoming AS / Forrest Griffin fight for instance,
Forrest and Rampage were both up over 240 before they fought,
and AS openly admitted to being at 230 before the Cote fight.

So, say what you want about BJ, but he certainly isn't the only fighter who doesn't maintain "fighting weight".
Old 08-06-2009, 08:13 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
It wouldn't surprise me if GSP did some "rotations".. but BJ is just a whinning pain.. 'roids gives you the strenght.. but not the skills..
Fighters are tested all the time and not just close to fights ... when GSP is fighting 2-3 times a year, i just don't see how he could get away for it for so long ...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Fighters are tested all the time and not just close to fights ... when GSP is fighting 2-3 times a year, i just don't see how he could get away for it for so long ...
Realistically you could pull a 4 or 6 week cycle without too much trouble.
Not to mention the tests for HGH are pretty weak.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Actually GSP is in McDonalds after a fight.
right and during his vacations he still trains, so he can do that and still not get fat ...