Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-05-2009, 04:13 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
Well if us Whites do go extinct it will be in part cause my Race tends to kill off its young by a procedure called abortion! I guess someday I need to look up and see who is the worst about killing off their young!
You think more young whites have abortion in the states than blacks?
Old 08-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
Well if us Whites do go extinct it will be in part cause my Race tends to kill off its young by a procedure called abortion! I guess someday I need to look up and see who is the worst about killing off their young!
I believe it's black and hispanics who are getting the most abortions. In fact, Planned Parenthood is just a repackaged Eugenics movement. They're goal is to eventually wipe the non-white races off the planet, which is why you'll find more abortion clinics outside high schools in poor neighborhoods and they specifically target minorities.

Planned Parenthood is not about abortion or "freedom of choice" it's about population control of minorities.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Hughes fanboy

I have always though liberals were the buggest RACISTS that ever existed. They have been decieving minorities for years, so they could control their votes. But, they aren't actually "for" them.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 08-05-2009, 03:37 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I believe it's black and hispanics who are getting the most abortions. In fact, Planned Parenthood is just a repackaged Eugenics movement. They're goal is to eventually wipe the non-white races off the planet, which is why you'll find more abortion clinics outside high schools in poor neighborhoods and they specifically target minorities.

Planned Parenthood is not about abortion or "freedom of choice" it's about population control of minorities.
i think what kentucky may have been getting to is that abortion actually reduces the number of whites being born, yes blacks and hispanics are having more abortions, but the avg kids born into these families are still 3+ or whatever, while the avg white family has about 1 or so kids ... so the rate of abortions within the white community is having an effect on the population ...
Old 08-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR

I think you're taking some real liberties with your statement Nate... Planned Parenthood is all about killing the unborn... I don't think it has anything to do with race. The clinics are located in areas where they are most likely to be visited.. toss in that they are a "non profit" and their presence in lower income neighborhoods seems to be a more logical result of their consumer base and lack of funding.

Do you have any examples of them being pro white??
Old 08-05-2009, 08:17 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
I think you're taking some real liberties with your statement Nate... Planned Parenthood is all about killing the unborn... I don't think it has anything to do with race. The clinics are located in areas where they are most likely to be visited.. toss in that they are a "non profit" and their presence in lower income neighborhoods seems to be a more logical result of their consumer base and lack of funding.

Do you have any examples of them being pro white??
Planned parenthood is actually a little expensive.
So I don't know why their presence in low income areas makes sense.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Crisco

I was in maine last weekend and I saw 4 none white people the whole time.

It was strange for me.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Planned parenthood is actually a little expensive.
So I don't know why their presence in low income areas makes sense.
I would think it's because that demographic is most likely to use their services..

What do you think?
Old 08-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Crisco

Old 08-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Chris Wescott

Default Hmmmm....

I do think that on some level eugenics has been hapening on its own.

Remember high school? It was VERY clear who was in your league, below and therefore not as attractive, and above, and therefore very attractive.

Darwinism? Survival of the fittest... whatever you believe as it relates to evolution, it is a fact that traits can be bread in or out of off spring. Hair color, eye color, left handedness, disposition, propensity towards cancer or health, or addiction.

There is no question of that.

Don't we already select the highest prize in our league? Would you rather go for the beautiful, healthy, non drug-addict, smart woman vs. the homeless lady lying drunk on a street corner missing teath and smelling of pancake syrup? Seems to me simple common sense.

Hitler proposed that the government dictate this, steer it and guide it in the favor of what he saw to be the superior race. I say, there is no government nudge needed. Nature takes care of itself over extended periods of time. And when I say nature, aren't I really saying God?